The author offers a specified definition of a conception as to the strategy of social-economic development of the region. Basic phases and stages of the process of strategy elaboration are elicited together with the results of the works making up the content of conceptual grounds of the strategy related to a long term evolution of the region. It is substantiated that the latters are evinced and applied in the process in question. Due to it regional strategy presupposes an availability of mechanisms which would carry out the plan of actions worked out by state power bodies; among other helpful items there are: system of permanent monitoring of social economic state in the region, comparison of monitoring data with aims and criteria of development, assessment of efficiency and resultativeness of the measures undertaken.
регион, концепция, стратегия развития, процесс, структура, качество, мониторинг
1. Vasilenko I.А. Administrative State Management in the Countries of the West: USA, Great Britain, France, Germany / I.A. Vasilenko. - M.: Logos, 2001. - 200 pp.
2. Gavelya V.L. Aim Presumption in the Structure of Human Social Activity / V.L. Gavelya. - Volgograd: Publishing House of Volgograd State University, 1998. - 278 pp.
3. Zakharov A.A. Methodological Analysis of the Historical and Philosophical Concept of Vl. Solovyov / A. A. Zakharov // Reflections on ... Issue 1. Philosophical Almanac. - M .: Dialogue-MSU, 1998. - 68 pp.
4. Kurchenkov V.V. Determination of Strategic Directions of Development of the Southern Federal Circuit / V.V. Kurchenkov, S.N. Sokolov // Bulletin of Volgograd State University. Series 3. Economics. Ecology. – 2008, No. 1 (12). - pp. 75-79.
5. Mintsberg G. Strategic Process: translated from English / G. Mintsberg, J. B. Quinn, S. Goshal. - SPb.: Petersburg, 2001. - 688 pp.
6. The Strategy of Socio-Economic Development of Volgograd Oblast (2008-2025) / head of the research group: O.V. Inshakov [et alia]; under the editorship of Dr. of Economics, Professor O.V. Inshakov; RAS, Department of social sciences, Southern section for promotion to economic development; Volgograd State University. - Volgograd: Publishing House of Volgograd State University, 2008. - 356 pp.
7. Fetisov G.G. Regional Economics and Management: Textbook / G.G. Fetisov, V.P. Oreshin. - M.: IN-FRA-M, 2006. - 416 pp.
8. Shansky N.M. School Etymological Dictionary of the Russian Language. Origin of Words / N.M. Shansky, T.A. Bobrova. - M.: Drofa, 2004. – 398 pp.