The article dwells on the problem concerned with cooperation of the state with the institutes of civil society in the aspect of elevation of the level of citizens’ activeness. Special attention is paid to the problems of civil society formation in Tajikistan, creation of normative-juridical prerequisits of activities of public organizations, cooperation of state with public organizations in a solution of actual problems reigning in modern Tajik society. The author expounds the analysis related to transition from the former system, i.e. management with state and society from up to down, to democratic amateurish one targeted at a display of citizens’ activeness. He underscored the streamlines of activities carried out by non-governmental institutes, necessity and importance of intensification of their work with statal bodies for civil society development. An assessment of the process of formation of public organizations and their activities is given. The author’s vision of the prospects of cooperation between the state and civil society institutes is presented, the ways of further citizens’ activeness elevation are determined.
Tajikistan Republic, public organizations, cooperation of state with public organizations, development of democracy and civil society, elevation of citizens’ activeness, prospects of functioning in reference to public organizations
1. On Association of Scientific-Technical Intellectuals of Tajikistan. Electronic address: http://www.asti.tj/tj/ob-organizacii.html (Date of request – 29. 11. 2018)
2. Zokirov G. N. Politology. – Dushanbe: Er-Graph, 2010. – 520 pp.
3. Isoyev U. Difficulties of Integration of Nongovernmental Organizations into the post-Soviet Space // The XVI-th Session of Supreme Council of Tajikistan Republic and the most Important Problems of the Country’s Political Development. –Dushanbe, 2012. – pp. 55-59
4. Tajikistan Republic Constitution. – Dushanbe: Gandge, 2016. – 135 pp.
5. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Public Organizations”. Bulletin of Tajikistan Republic Majlisi Oli. 2007, N5 (1387). – Dushanbe. –pp. 29-39
6. Mukhabbatov A. Political Parties: Reality and Perspective (Social-Political Analysis). – Dushanbe: Promptitude, 2011. – 144 pp.
7. The List of Political Parties and Public Organizations. Electronic address: http://www.minjust.tj/tj/fehristi-hizbhoi-siyosi-jt(Date of request: 12. 10. 2018)
8. Sharipov S. Political Processes in Tajik Society. – Dushanbe: Central Institute of Politics under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President. 2011. – 376 pp.
9. Rakhmon, Emomali. The Speech Pronounced at the Sitting Devoted to the 15-th Anniversary of the Public Council of Tajikistan Republic. Electronic address: http://president.tj/node/416 (Date of request: 28. 10. 2018)
Rakhmon, Emomali. Speeches Pronounced at the Opening Ceremonies in Regard to State Television Institutions: “Sports”, “Synamo” “MM Academy”. Electronic address: http://president.tj/node/10829 (Date of request: 25. 10. 2018)