The article dwells on the specifities of state regulation of the agrarian sector of economy under contemporary conditions in the Republic of Tajikistan. Having studied the basic features and streamlines of agrarian policy effectuation the authors substantiated principle directions of its implementation in the nearest perspective under the conditions of Tajikistan. In the authors’ opinion, regulation of agrarian market remains to have been one of the important tendencies of the economy policy of the state not only in Tajikistan, but in other world countries either.
Interpretation of different scientists and researchers dealing with the essence of agrarian policy is presented in the article. Proceeding from the approaches of other scholars, the authors move their own treatment of the category of “agrarian policy” being more specific under the conditions of Tajikistan Republic. According to the authors’ suppositions, the efforts aimed at industrialization of the agrarian sector must become a key component of agrarian policy of the state which can be successfully carried out under the conditions of clusterization of agrarian production in the republic.
agrarian policy, agrarian sector, state regulation, food security, agricultural production, food policy, regulation of AIC
1. Agrarian Reform in Russia: Conceptions, Experience, Prospects // N. I. Kresnikova et alia. – M.: Encyclopedia of Russian Villages, 2000. – 431 pp. – (Scientific Works of the all-Russian Institute of Agrarian Problems and Informatics; issue 4)
2. Azizov F. Kh., Umarov Kh. U. Sustainable Development of Agrarian Sector of Economy: monograph. – M.: Economics Education, 2018. – 212 pp.
3. Buzdalov I. N. The Strategy of Agrarian Policy in Transitional Period: Conception and Principal Streamlines // I. N. Buzdalov. Social-Economic Problems of Agrarian Policy and Development of Agrofood Stuffs Market. – M.: Encyclopedia of Russian Villages, 2002. – 336 pp.
4. Buzdalov I. N. Agrarian Protectionism as a Tool of State Regulation of Agriculture under Market Conditions hhtp:⁄⁄www.viapi.rudownload⁄2015⁄9009.pdf. (Date of request: 29.12.2018)
5. Gafurov Kh., Tagayev I. Tajikistan: Problems of New Agriculture Formation. Dushanbe, 2011. – 142 pp.
6. Conception of Agrarian Policy in Tajikistan Republic. Validated with the Enactment of Tajikistan Republic Government from December 31, 2008, N658.
7. Nazarenko V. I. The Problems of AIC Development Referring to the Economy of Transitional Period // Scientific-Research Institute of Tajik Economy and Agroindustry. – M., 1993. – 110 pp.
8. Piriyev Dj. S. Regional Problems of Agricultural Development of Tajikistan / Dj. S. Piriyev. – M.: MAX-Press, 2004. – 54 pp.
9. The Message of Tajikistan Republic President, Leader of Nation Emomali Rakhmon to Majlisi Oli of Tajikistan from 26.12.2018. Dushanbe // Regime of access http:www. president tj.
10. The Message of Tajikistan Republic President, Leader of Nation Emomali Rakhmon to Majlisi Oli of Tajikistan from 26.12.2016. Dushanbe // Regime of access http:www. president tj.
11. Rakhmatov Kh. B. Agrarian Reform and Formation of Market Relations in Agriculture of Tajikistan Republic. Doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05 / Kh. B. Rakhmatov. Dushanbe, 2009. – 285 pp.
12. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic. 2018. – 482 pp.
13. Yusupov D. S. Social-Economic Nature of Personal Subsidiary Households and their Role in Insurance of Food Security in Tajikistan Republic: candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.01 // D. S. Yusupov. Khujand, 2012. – 149 pp.