Страница на стадии разработки...
Страница на стадии разработки...
1. Provisions for a publication of an article
- an article presented for publication should be a self-sufficient‚ completed research of an actual problem distinguished with inner unity and associated with elucidation of actual problems and prospective trends in philological‚ historical and philosophical sciences of international and national standards; it should possess novelty‚ contain a set goal (problem) and its solution‚ reflect principal results of exploration.
2. Rules of Article Framing
- an article is submitted in a printed variant and on an electronic vehicle (e-mail or disc) in Microsoft Word A4 format; print- Times New Roman‚ 14; interval between lines – one and a half; formatting – by width; margins- 20 mm. Volume of an article: up to 15 pages – for post-graduates and claimants for scientific degree; authors with scientific degree‚ candidate and doctoral ones being included into this rule as well.
- an article is bound to be supplemented with a resume of the volume mustering words in the range of 100-250‚ it should reflect a gyst of the article and results of the research and be supplied with 5-7 key words or word-combination;
- there should be footnotes pointing to the literature used framed in accordance with the list of publication the author resorted to (in square brackets);
- the list of the publications in question should be framed in alphabetic order with an obligatory indication of bibliographical data of the original;
- the article is bound to be supplemented with information about the author (authors):family name‚ first mane‚ patronymic (in full formulation)‚ scientific degree‚ scientific title‚ job position‚ place of job (place of studies or attachment for claiming scientific degree‚ contact telephones‚ e-mail‚ post-index and address in Russian and English;
- the text of an article should be thoroughly verified and signed by the author who bears responsibility for a scientific-theoretical standard of the material published.
Authors send a review signed by a reviewer and validated by the stamp of an institution‚ reflecting actual problems and author`s contribution into a solution of the chosen problem‚ containing recommendation for publication of the article in the journal «Bulletin of TSU LBP. Series of social sciences».
Authors being non-officers of TSU LBP supplement an article with a letter containing a request to publish the article and addressed to «Bulletin of TSU LBP» editor-in-chief‚ President of the University Jurabayev D.Kh.‚ signed by the chief of the institution of science or education the author of the article works or studies in.
1. The articles entered are considered by «Bulletin of TSU LBP» editorial board during a month.
2. Scientific articles entered to «Bulletin of TSU LBP» editorial board are subject to compulsory reviewing.
3. Stages of reviewing:
1. At the first stage reviewing envisages:
- ascertainment of article`s correspondence to the type of the journal and its thematic rubriques;
- correspondence to framing requirements;
- determination of scientific style the material is expounded in;
- availability of statistical data‚ tables‚ diagrams‚ drawings confirming the results of the research conducted.
2. If the requirements presented in paragraph 3.1. are observed the contents of the article are reviewed. The article is referred to an expert of respective aspect who determines:
- correspondence between the contents and the theme formulated in the title;
- actualness of the problem dwelt on;
- scientific novelty of the provisions contained in the article;
- theoretical and applied importance of the provisions contained in the article.
4. A reviewer sends a review containing recommendations for publications to the editorial board in the course of 15 days.
5. If alterations are needed a reviewer points which ones should be introduced into an article by an author.
6. In case of a negative reference a reviewer must submit motivated grounds for refusal in publication to the author of the article.
7. A review is framed in the printed term and on an electronic carrier‚ it should be signed by a reviewer and certified with the stamp of the institution the reviewer works in.
8. Originals of reviews are kept at the editorial office of the «Bulletin of TSU LBP».
9. The editorial board is authorized with the right of scientific and literary recension of the materials entered.
10. After a month elapse the editorial board notifies the author about the results of recension and the terms of publication of the article.
The editorial board provides an author with a free-of-charge copy of the journal containing the published article.
Resume (annotion) in a periodical edition is a source of the information concerned with the contents of the article and expounding the results of the exploration.
Resume fulfills the following functions:
It enables to ascertain the main contents of the document‚ to determine its relevance and to decide if it is worth invoking the full text of the document;
It presents information about the document obviating a need of reading the full text of the document if the latter is of secondary importance for a reader;
It is used for a quest of documents and information in informational systems‚ automatized ones inclusive.
Resume to an article should be:
- informative (not to contain common words);
- rich in content (to reflect basic contents of an article and results of explorations);
- structurized (to be consecutive with the logic of the results described)
- compact (to be kept within the volume in the range of 100-250 words)
Resume includes the following aspects in regard to the contents of an article:
- subject-matter‚ objective of the work;
- methods or methodology of conducting the work;
- results of the work;
- the field of applications of results;
Consecutiveness of expounding can be changed; you may begin with results and conclusion.
Subject-matter‚ theme‚ objective of the work are indicated if they are not clear from the title.
Results of the work are described utterly accurately and informatively. Hereby preference is given to new results and data of long-term importance‚ significant discoveries‚ conclusions refuting existing theories and also to those ones which‚ in author`s opinions‚ are practically important.
Conclusions may be covered with recommendations‚ assessments‚ suggestions‚ hypotheses described in the article.
Historic references not pertaining to the basic content of the document‚ description of earlier published works and provisions of common knowledge are not adduced in a resume.
In the text of a resume one should use syntactical constructions inherent in the language of scientific works‚ evade compound grammatical constructions.
Significant words from an article should be present in a resume.
The Order of Consideration of Articles
1. Articles are accepted in pursuance with the established time-table
- in №1 (March) – up to January 1 of the current year;
- in №2 (June) – up to April 1 of the current year;
- in №3 (September) – up to July 1 of the current year;
- in №4 (December) – up to October 1 of the current year.
In exclusive cases the deadline of article acception into the nearest number can be prolonged according to a consent on the part of the journal editorial-board, but not more than for three weeks.
2. The articles entered are considered by the editorial-board in the course of two months.
3. The editorial-board refers the article to reviewing in an obligatory order.
4. The editorial-board is empowered with effectuation of scientific and literary recension of the materials entered, it may shorten them, if necessary, but with author`s consent, or sent them back to the author for alterations and addenda if the article thematics presents interest for the journal.
5. The editorial-board preserves its right to reject an article if the latter doesn`t respond to the established requirements or to the thematics of the journal.
6. In case of rejection of the article submitted the editorial board gives a motivated conclusion to the author.
7. Authors get a notification in regard to the article entered in the course of 10 working days. In a month after a registration of an article the editorial-board informs the authors about the results of monitoring of the material by dint of «Antiplagiat» programme‚ inner reviewing and the plan of article publication.
8. The editorial-board donates a free-of-charge copy of the journal to the author, if a certain number contains his or her article.
Works having been looked through: 22