The article examines the concept and essence of the national law of foreign countries as a source of private international law of the Republic of Tajikistan. It is noted that in the doctrine of jurisprudence there are three concepts: “precedent”, “precedent rules” and ”forensic practice”. On the basis of the analysis of juridical literature , domestic legal doctrine and those ones of foreign countries , the author points out that in the context of the development if international economic relations the declared issue is of great practical importance for the participants of international-legal and private legal relations.
the Republic of Tajikistan, foreign law, national law, private law, sources of law, application of foreign law, legal norms, precedents
1. Yegorov A. V. Internal Right of Foreign States as a Source of International Private Law// A.V Yegorov Text: Direct// The Journal of Russian Law – 2018, №6 – pp. 106-107
2. Civil Code of Tajikistan Republic. Part three// Tidings of Tajikistan Republic Majlisi Oli. 2005, №3, module 124; 2012, №7, module 690. Electronic Text
3. Nemtsova V.B. Forensic Precedent as a Source of Russian Law// V.B. Nemtsova. Text: Direct/ Bulletin of Omsk University. Series: Law. 2010, №2 – pp. 22-26
4. Soliyev I.M. Application of Foreign Law in the Republic of Tajikistan//I.M Soliyev. Text: Direct. – Khujand: Publisher, 2015 – 176 pp.
5. 5. Frolov Y.M. Constitutions of European Union States // Under the editorship and with the introductory article of L.A. Okunkov. – Moscow: INFRA-M: Norm, 1997- 804 pp. Text: Direct
6. International Private Law. Educational text-book // Editor-in- charge: candidate of judicial sciences, Associate Professor Radjabov M.N.- Dushanbe: Er – Graph, 2018,- 264 pp. Text: Direct