The article presents an analysis of the issue of the formation and development of the consumer complex. Some aspects of the development of the consumer market are considered. It was revealed that the regulation of the consumer complex is determined by the peculiarities of its functioning in the system of market relations. It is the consumer complex that is most susceptible to the influence of market factors and, in fact, is completely dependent on the population’s payment solvency.
Key words: economic analysis, consumer complex, aspects of development, system of market relations, state regulation, formation, development, competition
1. Makekadyrova A.S., Tarkhanov A.V. Consumer Complex of National Economy. – M.: Publishing-house of the Russian Academy of Economics, 1999. – P.12.
2. National Economy of Russia: Potential, Complexes, Economic Security/V.I. Volkov et alia Under the general editorship of V.I. Lisov. – M.: JSC- NGO “Economies”, 2000. – 238 pp.
3. Tajikistan: 30 Years of State Independence. Statistical collection. Statistical Annual of the Republic of Tajikistan. Dushanbe, 2021. – 704 pp.
4. Sultonov Z.S. The Role of Small Businesses in Economic Growth and Poverty Level Reduction in the Republic of Tajikistan/Sultonov Z.S., Saidova M.Kh., Abdulloev A.B., Makhmudov M.A.//Bulletin of the Tajik State University of Commerce. – Dushanbe: “Sumani Kudrat”, 2018 # 1 (22). – pp. 12-17.
5. Fakirzoda H.N. Consumer Market: State and Prospects. Monograph. – Dushanbe: Cognition – 2019. – 284 pp.