The article is a working thesis on the problem of interrelations between law and religion in a secular state. The author substantiates the idea that until there exists the society law and religions will be co-existing as natural-historic and socio-normative regulators. He convasses the experience of the Soviet state in interrelation between law and religion, espessialy in Central Asian region. It is asserted that namely in a secular state the mostly effective conditions are created where special media being available help surmount collisions between law and religion. Interrelations between them will be developing and changing every time and the streamline of this movement depends on the very society, the form of its social-political organization.
secular state,theocracy, democracy, law and liberty of conscience, principles of secular state, religion, atheism, religious extremism, globalization
1. Mamed-zade, Azer Asker-ogly. Liberty of Conscience in the Koran // Azer Asker oglu Mamed-zade. Text: Direct // State and Law.- 2015, №4.-pp.54-63
2. Lukashyova Ye. A. Law and Religion // Ye. A. Lukashyova Text: Direct// The Problems of General Theory of Law and State // under the general editorship of V.S. Nersesyants. - Moscow, 2012. - 832 pp.
3. Theory of State and Law//under the editorship of V.K. Babaev. Text: Direct.- Moscow, 2004.-592 pp.
4. Tohirov F.T. Actual Problems of History and Theory of State and Law under the Conditions of State Independence of Tajikistan Republic//F.T. Tohirov. Text: Direct.- Dushanbe, 2009.-369pp.
5. Djalilov K. Moral Answerability before the Constitution (Principal Law) of Tajikistan Republic.// K.Djalilov. Text: Direct. Academic Law Journal.-Dushanbe, 2014 №4 (12).-pp. 35-36.
6. Shabdolov Sh. Formation of Tajik Secular State: Lessons of History.// Sh. Shabdolov. Text: Direct// State and Religion: Quest of the Ways for Dialogue Continuation//editors-in-charge: P.D. Shozimov, R. Khaydarov.-Dushanbe, 2005.-p. 70
7. Sotivoldiev R.Sh. The Problems of State and Law Theory ( educational text-book for higher professional educational establishments// R.Sh. Sotivoldiev. Text: Direct.- Dushanbe: Imperial-group, 2005.-720 pp.