The author of the article discloses theoretico-methodological aspects of creating regional economy integration at different levels of the economic system in Tajikistan Republic. Various opinions of Western and domestic scientists on the issues of regional integration at the level of individual countries, interregional and intra-regional economic relations are considered. It is emphasized that not all economic relations between countries and regions and also intraregional relations are considered integrative. In this regard, the main conditions and prerequisites for a creation of integration processes at various levels, in particular, at the regional level, are singled out. The article emphasizes the importance of creating effective integration for all regions of the country and necessary conditions and prerequisites for sustainable and balanced development at the level of the national economy. The idea is confirmed that all regions of the country and their economic relations are interconnected by single transport and energy infrastructure, rich natural recourses, similar historical events, traditions, customs and other properties for a more complete integration. In order to smooth out proportional development of the economies of the country’s regions, it is necessary to strengthen integration processes at the interregional and intraregional levels.
Republic of Tajikistan, national economy, regional economy, economic integration, integration processes, interregional relations, inside-regional relations, sustainable balanced development
1. Abakshina Ye.N., Volkov I.V. Integrational Processes in the Agroindustrial Complex// KNZh. 2017, №1 (18). – pp. 23–29
2. Ashurov M.N., Sadriddinov M.I. Regional Integrational Processes as a Factor of Infrastructure Development in Bordering Areas of Tajikistan Republic//Tajikistan and Modern World. – 2020, №4 – pp. 173–185
3. Voronina T.V. Evolution of Theoretical Approaches to the Analysis of International Economy Integration Development// The Space of Economics. 2010, №3-3. pp. 208–215
4. Kayumov N.K. Integration Resources of Tajikistan//Reforma. V.3 - №35.– pp. 71–76
5. Kurbonzoda M.R. Bobosherzoda N.K. Some Aspects of Methodological Formation of Integrational Processes in Agroindustrial Complex//Bulletin of the Tajik National University. Series of Social-Economic Sciences. – 2020, №8.– pp. 31–36
6. Libman A., Kheifets B. Corporative Model of Regional Economy Integration//World Economy and International Relations. – 2007, №3. – pp. 15–22
7. 7. Sadriddinov M.I., Yershov Yu.S, Malov V.Yu. Assessment of Water Recources Importance in Tajikistan Republic//RAS Siberian Department of Integrational Economic Association. – Novosibirsk. 2017.–138pp.
8. Semak A.V. The Theory of Regional Economic Integration as a Ground for Corporative Integration Analysis//Youth in Science. -2021. pp. 404–407
9. Timofeyev A.V. Theoretical Aspects and Tendencies of Regional Economy Integration Development//Bulletin of Saratov State Social-Economic University. – 2012, №3(42). – pp. 58–63
10. Honaliyev N. The History of Development and Allocation of Tajikistan Industry in the Period of 1924–2005. – Doctoral dissertation in economics. – The Institute of Economics Researches under the Ministry of Economy Development and Trade of Tajikistan Republic. 2009. – 311pp.
11. Balassa, B. The Theory of Economic Integration. London: Georgi Alien & Unwin, 1962.– 189 p.p.
12. Landecker W. S. Types of Integration and their Measurement //American Journal of Sociology. – 1951. – V. 56, №. 4. – С. 332–340.
13. Haas, Ernst B. The Uniting of Europe: Political, Social and Economic Forces 1950–57, Ann Arbor, MI: UMI Books on demand, 1996. –260 pp.
14. Hurrell, A. (1995). Explaining the Resurgence of Regionalism in World Politics. Review of International Studies. Cambridge university press, p. 331–358.
15. Tinbergen I. International Economic Integration. Amsterdam; Brussels, 1954.–145 pp.