The theoretical and methodological aspects of the social infrastructure of the region are considered. As part of the study, the authors systematized the definitions of the social infrastructure of the region proposed by many scientists and, after a deep analysis, developed the interpretation of their own. The study provides the author’s definition taking into account the specifics of social infrastructure in the economy of the country’s regions. The authors studied the main methods for assessing the development of social infrastructure and considered the indices required for calculation. Considering the main methods for assessing the development of social infrastructure, the authors pay special attention to the advantages and disadvantages of the methods and explain their suitability or inconsistency with the conditions of the country’s regions. The authors gave recommendations for improving the institutional framework for socio-economic development of the regions of the Republic of Tajikistan.
regional development, regional economy, infrastructure, specificity of social infrastructure, assessment methods
National Strategy of TR Development for the Period up to 2030 in Conformity with the Resolution of Majlisi Oli Majlisi Namoyandagon of TR (the Chamber of Representatives under the Supreme Council) from December 1, 2016, №636. – Dushanbe, 2016. – 99pp.//Electronic resource. URL: https://investcom.tj/uploads/strateg2030.pdf [Date of appeal: 02.08.2021]
2. Antonyuk V.S. Social Infrastructure in the System of Regional Infrastructure// V.S. Antonyuk, A. Zh. Bulikeyeva//Bulletin of Tyumen State University. 2013, №11. – pp.31– 39
3. Bezuglaya Ye.V. The Importance of Social Infrastructure in the System of Regional Infrastructure//Ye.V. Bezuglaya//Young Scientist, 2013, №10(57) –. pp.272– 274
4. Borodatova L.Yu. Substantivation of Social Infrastructure Development under the Condition of Special Transformation of the Economy of the Region. Monograph//L.Yu.Borodatova, L.L. Tonysheva. – Tyumen State National University, 2015. – 140pp.
5. Zagrebova L.Ye. Regional Development of Social Infrastructure. Synopsis of Doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05//L.Ye. Zagrebova – Tolyatti, 2011. – 27pp.
6. Potyomkin V.K. Social Infrastructure of Regions: Normative Approach to Transformation. – Saint-Peterburg: Riviera, 1996. – 140pp.
7. Randalov Yu.B. Social Infrastructure of the Region: Problems of Development// Yu.B. Randalov, Ts. B.Budaeva. – Novosibirsk: Science, 1989 – 72pp.
8. Smirnova O.A. Social Infrastructure of the Region: Gyst, Problems and Prospects of Development// O.A. Smirnova// Ivanovo State Chemical-Technologigal University. 2014, №2(38). – pp 87– 91
9. Sogacheva O. V. Peculiarities of Formation and Functioning of the Social Infrastructure of the Region // O. V. Sogacheva // TSU LBP Bulletin, 2009, №3 (71) – pp. 388-392
10. Tereshova – Pushnaya D.V. Methods of Assessment in Regard to the Level of Social Sphere of Development // D. V. Tereshova – Pushnaya // All – Russian Association ChOU “Moscow International Academy”, 2016
11. Toropushina Ye. Ye. Assessment of the Level of Social Infrastructure Development in the Regions of the North and the Arctic of Russia // Ye. Ye. Toropushina // The publication is prepared in the frames of scientific project №15-12-51002 supported by RSNF (Russian State National Fund) and the Government of Murmansk Oblast ECO. 2016, №6. – pp. 99–108
12. Toshchenko Zh. T. Social Infrastructure: Gist and Ways of Development. Moscow: Thought, 1980.- 206pp.
13. Fattahov R. V. Assesment of the Development in Reference to Social Infrastructure of the Regions of Russia and its Sway over Demography Processes// R. V. Fattahov,
M.M. Nizamutdinov, V.V. Oreshnikov // Social Sphere Economy. – Ufa. The Institute of Social - Economic Researches. Ufa Research Centre under the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS): “Finances: Theory and Practice”. – 2020:-V. 24, №2. – pp.104 –118
14. Fedulov S.P. Social Infrastructure of a Modern Russian City [Electronic resource] URL: https://ecsocman.hse.ru/data/958/991/1219/019.FEDOULOV.pdf (Date of Appeal: 10.07.2021)