The article presents an analysis of main trends of development of population’s labour migration from Tajikistan Republic and problems of returning labour migrants. There are cleared out the main reasons which have caused the downfall of the quantum of labour migrants and monetary transfers sent by them from the countries of sojourn.The authors of the article substantiate the disbalance formed between the level of professional standard possessed by the citizens potentially leaving for labour migration and labour market demands of Russian Federation, this situation aggravates the problems of external labour migration and returning labour migrants being citizens of Tajikistan. Both the problems of departing and returning migrants have been worsening due to deterioration of outward factors in particular, the danger of COVID-19 pandemic dissemination being one of them. It is underscored that the tendency towards a decrease of departing labour migrants has been proceeding since 2015, but it doesn’t reflect on any alterations in money transfers from outside sent by natural persons.
outward labour migration, trends of migration, returning labour migrants, money transfers of migrants, peculiarities of labour market, COVID-19 dissemination danger
1. The Fiat of Tajikistan Republic President from June 5, 2020, №1544, “On Preclusion of COVID-19 Pandemic Dissemination over Social-Economic Branches of Tajikistan Republic”. Dushanbe, 2020, №1544. Regtime of availability:http://www.prezident.tj/node/16263?page=40
2. The Enactment of Tajikistan Republic Government from February 5. 2015, №50 “On the Plan of Measures Bound to Prevent from Affectoin of Potential Risks over National Economy”. Dushanbe, 2015, №50. Regtime of availability: http://www.prezident.tj/node/16263?page=40
3. Saidmuradov L.H., Babajonov R.M. et alia. Social-Economics Potential of Mountainous Badakhshon Autonomous Viloyat (MBAV) and Southern Areas of Khatlon Viloyat of Tajikistan Republic.- Dushanbe: Cognition, 2018. – 232pp.
4. Zolotukhin I.N. Philippines Model of Organization and Management Related to Labour Migration Processes / Regime of availability: Сyberleninka.ru/article/n/filippinskaya-model-organizatsii-i-upravleniya-protsessami-trudovoy-migratsii.
5. Analysis of Social-Economic Problems Sustained by Returned Labour Migrants in Tajikistan Republic. Dushanbe, 2018. – 69 pp.
6. Analytical Note from the Migrational Department of Tajikistan (MDT): How to Protect Labour Migrants under the Conditions of COVID-19 Pandemic. 17.04.2020. MDT Official Site. (www.ilo.org).
7. The Fiat of Russian Federation President from April 18, 2020, № 274 “On Temporal Measures Aimed at Regulation of Legal Status of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in Russian Federation because of Dissemination of New COVID-19 Virus Infection”. Moscow, Kremlin, April 18, 2020// Regime of availability:http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/45441
8. The Materials of Migrational Service under the Ministry of Labour, Migration and Population’s Employment of Tajikistan Republic. Regime of availability: / https://migration.tj/ru/home-1
The Economy of Tajikistan: Development Strategy.- Dushanbe, 2020, №3