The authors analyze the problems of perfection aimed at a mechanism of implementation of regional investitive projects in Sughd viloyat of Tajikistan Republic. In this context theyexplore an investitive policy and its elements as a principal factor referring to the mechanism in question bound to function in the economy of the region. It is underscored that in a perfection of this mechanism special place is occupied by a multiplied effect of investitiveprojects; so, following this direction the authors give recommendations on perfection targeted at the mechanism in question and at implementation of the goal which would stimulate the participants ininvestitive process.
regional economy, investment project, regional development, investment policy, implementation mechanism, investment attractiveness, multiplied effect
1. Mukhammedova G.A. Economic Substantiation of InvestitiveProjects in AIC // Actual Problems of Modern Science, 2006, No. 3 / http://naukarus.com/ekonomicheskoe-obosnovanie-investitsionnyh-proektov-v-apk (Date of request: 12.09.2020).
2. Makolov V.I. Dominants of InvestitivePolicy of the Region in the Post-Crisis Period // Economic Policy: Theory and Practice. 2010, No. 36 (201). - pp.23. (pp. 19-24)
3. Babaev Kh.S. Free EconomyZones in the System of the Development of IntegrationalProcesses in the National Economy of Tajikistan Republic. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. - Khujand, 2015. - 24 pp.
4. Betin O.I. Some Aspects of Regional Socio-Economic Policy // Federative Relations and Regional Socio-Economic Policy. 2003. No. 1. - pp. 109–117.
5. Isvaliyev S.D. Formation of AgrarianClusters as a Groundof Enhancing InvestitiveActivity in the Region (on the materials of Tajikistan Republic). Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. - Dushanbe, 2017. -p. 12. (24 pp.)
6. Smirnova L.N. Location of Productive Forces in the Region with Environmental Factors Being Taken into Account // Scientific Notes of Mining University, - V. 167, Part 1. - pp. 150–152.