The administrative reforms in the field of migrational processes conducted in Tajikistan Republic in the period of 1990-2000 to some extent promoted harmonization of the most actual problems of the country's migrational sphere, however, one hasn`t managed to solve this problem completely up to now. In this regard, the goal of the given work is a consideration of the issues of formation and development of normative-legal regulation concerned with migrational relations in Tajikistan Republic in the period of 2000 - 2010. The author has analyzed the contents of the system of home migration legislation, he canvasses separate items of formation and development of normative-legal regulation of migrational processes and moves the ways of their improvement. He suggests that an optimal version of national migrational legislation should be created; the latter being supposed to proceed from the positions of national legislation.
Tajikistan Republic, the period of 2000 - 2010, migration, migrational processes, regulation of migrational legal relations, migrational legislation
1. Tajikistan Republic Law from December 11, 1999 “On Migration” [Electronic resource] // Regime of availability: URL http://mmk.tj.
2. Tajikistan Republic Government Enactment from May 3, 2010, N221, “On Validation of the Resolution Adopted by the Heads of the Governments-CIS Members Concerned with Giving a Status of a Base Organization of Central Byelorussian Governmental Institute “Adlia”. On Preparation, Elevation of Qualification, Retraining of Cadres in the Sphere of Migration and Counteraction to Trade with People to the Educational Institution “The Academy under the Ministry of Home Affairs of Belarus Republic” of Governments-Participants Included into the Common Wealth of Independent States // CBYI “Adlia”. V.7.0
3. TR Government Enactment from July 4, 2001, N333 “On Approval of the Project of the Agreement between the Ministry of Federation and the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Tajikistan Republic Population on Cooperation in the Field of Population Migration between Tajikistan Republic and Russian Federation” // CBYI “Adlia”. V.7.o
4. The Fiat of Tajikistan Republic President from April 2, 2001, N544 “On Strengthening the Combat with Illegal Migration in Tajikistan Republic” // CBYI “Adlia”. V.7.0
5. Conception of Labour Migration in Reference to Tajikistan Republic Citizens. Validated by Tajikistan Republic Government from June 9, 2001, N242 // CBYI “Adlia”. V.7.0
6. The Programme of Outward Labour Migration of Tajikistan Republic Citizens for 2003-2005. Validated by the Enactment of Tajikistan Republic Government from Decembet 3, 2002 N480 // CBYI “Adlia” v.7.0
7. Provision on State Agency of Social Protection, Population’s Employment and Migration. Validated by TR Government Enactment from March 3, 2007, N102. Lost its Force in the Recension of the Government Enactment from June 4, 2014, N39 // CBJI “Adlia” . v.7.0
8. Official Site of Tajikistan Republic Supreme Court [Electronic resource]. Regime of availability: (Date of request: 03.06.2020)
9. Lyannoy V. A. To the Issue of the Definition of “Illegal Migration” Concept // Gaps in Russian Legislation. 2011, N2. – pp. 64-65
10. Migrational Situations in Tajikistan Republic for the Year of 2020 [Electronic resource]. Regime of availability (Date of request: 29.03.2021)
11. Scientific Series “International Migration of Population: Russia and Modern World // Editor-in-chief: V. A. lontsev. –M.: MACS-Press, 2002. – Issue 10, -416 pp [Electronic resource]: Regime of availability: www. (Date of request: 01.02.2021)
12. Slobadchikova D. V., Stroyeva G. N. Migration of Population: Theoretical Aspects // Scientific Notes of TOGU. – 2016, Volume 7, N4. – pp. 900-907
13. Statistics of Migration: where from and in what Direction People Migrate [Electronic Resource]: Regime of availability: URL: (Date of request: 02.12.2021)
14. Habriyeva T. Ya. Migrational Law: Comparative-Legal Investigation: monograph // T. Ya. Habriyeva. – M.: The Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law Knowledge under the Government of Russian Federation. 2019. – 400 pp.
15. Shirinjohnov F.I. In Relation to the National Pattern of the Phraseme “Illegitimate Migrant” [text] // I.F. Shirinjohnov // The Journal of the Law Academy (scientific edition). – Dushanbe, 2020, #1 (33). – pp. 130 – 134.
16. Yudina T.N. Migration: Glossary of Major Terms: manual. – M.: RSSU. Academic Project. 2007. – 472 pp.