In the context of the progress of social-legal relationships there are questions in the coverage of which we need to analyze a specific legal category with its most similar and homogeneous ones, which all together form a single legal institution. One of these issues is a credit agreement and its types: banking, commodity and commercial ones. Credit, due to the fact that it arises at the junction of law and economy, is a key element in the formation and development of market relations, with its help the state supports and stimulates various sectors of public life and ensures stability of economy. The need for a deep legal study of the issue in question served as the basis for choosing the theme of this article in which a detailed correlation of the above-mentioned categories and identification of bank credit will be cleared out.
juridical institute, bank credit, commodity credit, commercial credit, identification of credit, correlation of legal categories
1. The Message of Tajikistan Republic President Emomali Rakhmon to Majlisi Oli (Supreme Council) of Tajikistan Republic “On Major Directions of the Republic`s Home and Foreign Policy” [Electronic resource] // http://ncz.tj/content(Date of request: 10.01.2021).
2. The Civil Code of Tajikistan Republic (Part 2) from December 11, 1999, #884. [Electronic resource] // http:// http://mmk.tj (Date of request: 10.03.2020).
3. The Law of Russian Federaton “On Pawn-Shops” from July 19, 2007, #196. [Electronic resource] // http:// http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_70009/ (Date of request: 02.02.2021).
4. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Pawn-Shops” from July 22, 2013, #992. [Electronic resource] // http:// mmk.tj (Date of request: 02.02.2021).
5. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Cooperatives” from July 22, 2013, #991 [Electronic resource] // http:// mmk.tj (Date of request: 02.02.2021).
6. Artyomova A.O. Banking Crediting in Russian Federation (Financial-Legal Aspects). Doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2007. – 207 pp.
7. Belughin Ye.M. Law Application Practice of Resorting to Commodity and Commercial Credits in Entrepreneurial Activity // Academy of Law and Economics. – Samara, 2017, #4. – pp. 14 – 17.
8. Belughin Ye.M. Comparative-Legal Analysis of the Specificity Related to Commodity Credit Agreement // The Works of the Institute of State and Law under the Russian Academy of Sciences. – M., 2014, #2. – pp. 119 – 127.
9. Belughim Ye.M. Subject of Commodity Treaty Agreement // The Works of the Institute of Science and Law under the Russian Academy of Sciences. – M., 2014, #4. – pp. 56 – 65.
10. Braghinsky M.I., Vitryansky V.V. Agreement Law. Agreements on Loan, Bank Credit and Factoring. Agreements Targeted at Creation of Collective Formation. Book 5, V.1. [Electronic resource] // http:// https://rucont.ru/file.ashx?guid=314ca4f6-c7f0-4646-afd1-b45e21f4209d (Date of request: 17.09.2020).
11. Galin Ya.L. Agreement on Loan and Credit. – M.: Book Laboratory. 2010. – 86 pp.
12. Danilov I.V. Legal Regulation of Book Activities // Actual Problems of Economics and Law. – 2009, #4. – pp. 179 – 187.
13. Dashkova I.G. Forms of Interaction between Credit Organizations and Central Bank of Russian Federation. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2007. – 205 pp.
14. Danilenko S.A., Komissarova M.B. Banking Crediting of Consumers: educational-practical manual. – M.: Justiceinform, 2011. – 384 pp.
15. Germakov S.L. Legal Regulation of Bank Credit // Laws of Russia: Experience, Analysis, Practice. – 2012, #11. – pp. 3 – 11.
16. Karpova N.A. Loan Obligation on the Civil Law of Russian Federation. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2007. – 175 pp.
17. Kulikov N.I., Vdovina Ye.S., Kulikova M.A. Crediting of Natural Persons and Streamlines of Credit Policy Improvement in Commercial Bank: monograph. – Tambov: Federal State Bank United Managerial Office of Oblast Scale “Tambov State Trade University” (TSTU). 2016. – 85 pp.
18. Pristanskov D.V. Separate Problems of Civil-Legal Regulation of Bank Crediting. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – SPb., 2006. – 189 pp.
19. Solovtsova Ye.A. On Separate Issues of Legal State of Credit Organizations in Russian Federation // Actual Problems of Modern Science: The V-th International Scientifico-Practical Conference. Stavropol University. – Stavropol, February 16-20, 2016. – pp. 211 – 214.
20. Solomin S.K. Theoretical Problems of Civil-Legal Regulation of Banking Crediting Relations. Doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2010. – 339 pp.
21. Chuprin D.A. Notion, Principles and Types of Banking Crediting // International Students` Scientific Bulletin. 2018, #6. [Electronic resource] //http:// elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36654024 (Date of request: 17.09.2020)