The article examines the problems of the development of interregional economic relations as a dominant of increasing economic stability of the development of the regions and also an influence of interregional interaction over the sustainability of the development of the region. From the standpoint of systematic approach an attempt has been made to substantiate the relationship between interregional interaction and that one of the region's development. The economic system of the region which consists of several unstable subsystems can turn out to be stable when they are combined. It is noted that stability of socio-economic system is determined by interaction of its constituent parts and is the result of acquiring a new quality by the system which is not characteristic for its constituent parts. Theoretical foundations of interregional economic interaction have been determined. A potential concept of organization is proposed and promising forms of development of interregional interaction aimed at increasing a stability of the regional economy are identified.
stability of regional economy, factors of regional stability, systemic approach, interregional interaction, concept of interaction, forms of interregional interaction, economic relations of regions
1. Andreev, A.V. The Grounds of Regional Economy [Text] / A.V. Andreev. - M.: Kno Rus, 2007. - 320 pp.
2. Granberg, A.G. The Grounds of Regional Economy [Text] / A.G. Granberg. - M.: State Managerial Office of the Higher School of Economics, 2006. - 495 pp.
3. Goloborodko, S.L. Interregional Economic Interaction as a Ground of Development in Regard to Unified Economic Space of Federal Circuit [Text]: Doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05 / S.L. Holoborodko. - M., 2006. – 435 pp.
4. Lukin E.V., Uskov T.V. On the Prospects of Development of a Region on the Ground of Interregional Cooperation / Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Tendencies, Prognostication. 2016, № 3 (45). - pp. 60-81 10.
5. Campbell, R. McConnell K.R., Bru S.L. - M.: Turan, 1996. - 620 pp.
6. Kolomiychenko, O. V. Strategic Planning of Russian Federation Regions Development [Text] / O.V. Kolomiychenko, V.E. Rokhchin. - SPb.: Science, 2003. - 235 pp.
7. Korneev, A.M. Development of Industrial Complexes of Economy Areas. Industry in Economic Complex of Economy Areas [Text] / А.М. Korneev. - M.: Science, 1964. - 231 pp.
8. Kremer, N.Sh. Econometrics [Text] / N.Sh. Kremer, B.A. Putko. - M.: UNITI-DANA, 2005. - 258 pp.
9. Regional Economy [Text] // under the editorship of T.G. Morozova. - M.: UNITI-DANA, 2001. - 472 pp.
10. Rukina, I.M. Interregional Economic Cooperation and Integrational Processes in the Russian Economy [Text]: Doctoral dissertation in economics: 08.00.05 / I.M. Rukina. - M., 2003. - 282 pp.
11. Shapkin, I.N. Management with National Economy [Text] / I.N. Shapkin, A.O. Blinov, Ya.M. Kester. - M.: KNORUS, 2005. - 290 pp.