The article dwells on the system of rules, conditions and norms existing at the current stage of development and determining the contours of economic behavior of market participants. The region has been studied in the frames of modern development in the aspect of formation and improvement of regional institutional mechanisms. The authors have analyzed normative-legal instruments of general character intended to regulate the issues of economy development of the regions.
Normative-legal instruments having influence over the development of economic relations in the economy of the regions are considered especially. The programmes worked out and adopted by local bodies and authorities comprise the issues of average-term development of the region. The major indices of Sughd region economy development have been explored. In the course of exploration a number of recommendations are moved in the plane of improvement of institutional mechanisms of economy development concerning the region.
foreign experience, dynamics of economy development, legal regulation, normative instruments, regional development, average-term development, economic relations
1. Tajikistan Republic Law “On State Budget of Tajikistan Republic for 2018”, article 18 – regime of availability http: // minfin.tj/ - (Date of request: 08/20/2020).
2. Tajikistan Republic Law “On State Budget of Tajikistan Republic for 2018”, article 10 – regime of availability http: // minfin.tj/ - (Date of request: 08/20/2020).
3. Official Site of the Ministry of Finances and Trade of Tajikistan Republic – (Regime of availability mode: www.medt.tj) - (Date of request: 08/19/2020).
4. Official Site of Antimonopoly Service under Tajikistan Republic Government – (Regime of availability: http: // ams.tj) - (Date of request: 08/19/2020).
5. Keynes J.M. Economic Aftermath of Versailles Peaceful Treaty // General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money. Selected Works. - M.: Eksmo, 2007. - 960 pp.
6. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic. - Dushanbe, 2019. - 478 pp.
7. Statistical Annual of Sughd Region. - Khujand - 2019, - 476 pp.