The authors substantiate a necessity of creating a favorable business-environment in Tajikistan Republic generalizing its factors and conditions. Designing on the premise of elicited factors and conditions of the entrepreneurial milieu the authors determine the parameters of the existence of a favorable business-environment of the country; they move the ways of a solution of the problems appearing on the way of entrepreneurship development in the republic. There are presented judgments concerned with a modern state of the institutional entrepreneurial milieu in the country in theoretical aspect. The conclusion is made that low level of inflation and stable prices are no adequate factors for a growth of the real economy sector. As for this direction, one should improve institutional milieu in connection with the growth of shadow economy and with enhancing corruption standard in national economy.
business environment, factors and conditions, investment climate, investiture attractiveness, small and medium businesses, institutional environment, real sector growth
1. Azimov P.H., Mirzobekov H.D. Small and Medium-Sized Entrepreneurship in Tajikistan Republic: Peculiarities, Tendencies and Problems // Scientifico-Technical Tidings of Saint-Petersburg State University of Technologies. The Sciences of Economics // https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/maloe-i-srednee-predprinimatelstvo-v-respublike-tadzhikistan-osobennosti-tendentsii-i-problemy (Date of request: 19.01.2021).
2. Belokopytov I.A. Management with Investitive Process in the Region: Technology, Methods and Instrumental Items: Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. – M., 2010. – 23 pp.
3. Kubshimov M.S. Formation of Investitive Climate of Industiral Enterprises: Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. – Chelyabinsk, 2009. – 24 pp.
4. Nozimov B.R., Shokirov R.S. Modern State of Development in Regard to Institutional Milieu of Small Entrepreneurship in Tajikistan Republic // Bulletin of Tajik State University of Law, Business and Politics. Series of Social Sciences. – Khujand, 2015, #4 (61). – pp. 77 – 84.
5. Romanova M.L., Polutova M.L. Entrepreunial Environment in the Aspect of Synergetic Paradigm // Bulletin of Zabaykalsk State University. – 2018, #3. / https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/predprinimatelskaya-sreda-v-aspekte-sinergeticheskoy-paradigmy (Date of request: 12.03.2021).
6. Uspensky Ye.E. Investitive Climate in Arabian Countries at the End of the XX-th and the Beginning of the XXI-st Centuries: Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. – M., 2013. – 23 pp.
7/ Husnutdinova G.F. Essence and Functions of Medium-Sized and Small Businesses, its Traditional and New Types // Education and Law, - 2020, #3. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/suschnost-i-funktsii-srednego-i-malogo-biznesa-ego-traditsionnye-i-novye-vidy. (Date of request: 11.03.2021).