The necessity of study of foreign experience in resource management under modern conditions is substantiated. The authors of the article analyze the size of farmlands and sown areas of separate countries in relation to their total territory. They show the world experience in land management which can be taken into account when forming economic mechanisms for regulating land resources in the regions of Tajikistan under the conditions of market relations. In their article the authors adduce the analysis beset with the Anglo-Saxon (American) model, which is characterized by: high degree of local self-management, citizens` control over it, as well as a continental (European) model which is characterized by limited local self-management. The main provisions of agricultural land management in the USA, Germany, Denmark, Brazil and China are revealed. The main distinctive aspects of land management in them are analyzed and conclusions are formulated.
agricultural lands, land resources management, Anglo-Saxon model, continental (European) model, use of world experience, agricultural lands, regions of Tajikistan
1. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic - Dushanbe: Statistics Agency under the Auspices of the President of Tajikistan Republic, 2019. - 286 pp.
2. Tajikistan - 20 Years of State Independence. - Dushanbe: Statistics Agency under the Auspices of the President of Tajikistan Republic, 2011. – 483 pp.
3. Komov, N.V. Integrated Approach to Planning and Rational Use of Land Resources / N.V. Komov, A. S. Cheshev // Economics and Ecology of Territorial Entities. - 2018. - V. 2, No. 1. - pp. 6-21.
4. Lamert D.A. Land Management and Land Resources Assessment Systems in Developed Countries. – 2014. - p. 2.
5.http: //selcoop.ru/cooperation / international / zarubezhnyy-opyt-upravleniya-zemelnymi
6. Komov, N.V. Land Resources in the Strategy of Sustainable Development of Russia / N.V. Komov, S. A. Sharipov. - Kazan: Brig, 2017. - p. 97.
7. Land Resources and Food Security in Central Asia and the Southern Caucasus. - Rome: Food and Agriculture Commission of the United Nations, 2016. – pp. 35 - 38.
8. Zhaynakov M.A. Agricultural Socio-Economic Transformations and Land Use Efficiency in Transitional Period: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics - Bishkek, 2005. - 24 pp. (http://economy-lib.com/agrarnye-sotsialno-ekonomicheskiepreobrazovaniya-i-efektivnost-zemlepolzovaniya-v-perehodnyy-period)