The ongoing changes and conducted administrative reforms in the state administration of Tajikistan Republic require a use of modern ways and methods of influence. In this regard, administrative oversight occupies a special place, since in the science of administrative law the problematics beset with determination of the place and role of administrative surveillance remains unresolved. By dint of resorting to the theory of administrative law, general theoretical issues concerned with the relationship and difference between the terms “control” and “supervision” are examined and the concept, legal nature, features, place and role of administrative surveillance in the system of state administering have been elicited.
Tajikistan, science of administrative law, administrative reform, state administration, administrative supervision, control, legal status
1. The Constitutional Law of Tajikistan Republic “On Prosecutor's Offices of the Republic of Tajikistan” from June 15, 2005, № 76. [Electronic material] // Website of the National Legislation Center under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan: http://www.mmk.tj . (date of request: 21.01.20).
2. The Law of Tajikistan Republic “On State Financial Control in TajikistanRepublic” from November 12, 2002, № 321. [Electronic material] // Website of the National Legislation Center under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President: http: //www.mmk.tj. (date of request: 21.01.20).
3. Andreeva Yu.A. To the Issue Concerned with the Relationship between the Concepts of "Control" and "Supervision" // Administrative Law and Process. 2009. No. 2. - pp. 6 - 8.
4. Akopov L.V. Control over State Governing: Doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence. - Rostov- on-the Don, 2006. - 395 pp.
5. Bahrakh D.N. Administrative Law of Russia: manual / D.N. Bahrah, V.G. Tataryan. - M., 2009. - 602 pp.
6. Belyaev V.P. Control and Supervision in the Russian State: monograph / scientific editor: A.V. Malko. - M., 2005. - 272 pp.
7. Gorshenev V.M., Shakhov I.B. Control as a Legal Form of Activity. - M., 1987. - 176 pp.
8. Zhuravlyov R.V. Administrative Permission in Entrepreneurial Activity: synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2008. - 22 pp.
9. Zelentsov A.B. Jurisdictional Control over Legality of Administrative Instruments: some Conceptual Issues in the Context of Comparative Law // Control and Supervision in the Field of StateAdministering, Problems and Ways of Improvement. - Dushanbe, 2017. – pp. 105 - 113.
10. Ibrohimov S.I. The Main Types of JuridicalControl in the Field of State Monitoring of the Republic of Tajikistan // Control and Supervision in the Field of StateAdministering, Problems and Ways ofImprovement. – Dushanbe, 2017. – pp. 137 - 139.
11. Knyazev S.N. Management: Art, Science, Practice: manual / S.N. Knyazev. M.N. Armita. - Marketing. Management. 2002. - 512 pp.
12. Kozlov Yu.M. Administrative Law: manual. - M., 2007. - pp. 543 - 545.
13. Matuzov N.I., Malko A.V. Theory of State and Law: manual. - M., 2009. – pp. 507 - 508.
14. Martynov A.V. Administrative Supervision in Russia: Theoretical Foundations of Construction / Monograph. - M.: Unity-Dana, 2010. - 183 pp.
15. Manokhin V.M., Adushkin Yu.S. Russian Administrative Law: manual - Saratov. 2003. – 242 pp.
16. Oyev H. Administrative Law of Tajikistan Republic. Part 1. – Dushanbe: Offset Empire, 2013. - 564 pp.
17. Osintsev D.V. Methods of Administrative-Legal Impact. - St. Petersburg: Legal Center Press, 2005. – 276 pp.
18. Razzoqov B.Kh. Actual Legal Problems Dealing with Control and Oversight Activities in State Management of Tajikistan // Control and Supervision in the Field of State Administering, Problems and Ways of Improvement. – Dushanbe, 2017. - pp. 239 - 242.
19. Rokhlin V.I. Prosecutorial Supervision and State Control: History, Development, Concept, Correlation. [Text]. - SPb., 2003. - P. 189. [Electronic resource](Regime of availability: URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01001864151.
20. Sanavvarov G.B. The Concept of Control and Supervision overOrganization and Activities of Public Associations in Tajikistan Republic // Actual Problems of the Development of Vertical Integration in the System of Education, Science and Business: Economic, Legal and Social Ones. - Voronezh: Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law [VIEL], 2016. - 280 pp.
21. Spector E.I. Legal Regulation of Licensing Regime in Russian Federation: scientifico-practical manual. - M.: Lawyer, 2005. - 181 pp.
22. Soviet Administrative Law (General and special parts). - M., 1973. - 624 pp.
23. Studenikina M.S. State Control in the Field of Management. Problems of Over-Departmental Control - M., 1974. - 411 pp.
24. Sergeev S.A. Administrative-Legal Status of Traffic Police as a Subject of Controlling-Supervisory Legal Relations: monograph / under the editorship of I.Sh. Kilyashkhanova. - M., 2007. - 172 pp.
25. Dictionary of the Tajik Language. – V. 2. - M .: Soviet Encyclopedia, 1969. - 948 pp.
26. Shalumov M.S. Prosecutorial Supervision and State Monitoring over Execution of Laws: Delineation of Legal Capacity Entitling to Power and Responsibility // State and Law. 1999. No. 1. – pp. 85 - 90.
27. Shergin A.P. Administrative Jurisdiction. - M., 1979. - 144 pp.
28. Chirkin V.E. ControllingPower. - M., 2008. - 214 pp.