The article dwells on the problems of determining the direct object of disclosure of state secrets. The state is vitally interested in ensuring its security. The state is a political entity with Armed Forces. There fore, the state needs to have military and political information and documents that must be kept in secret, be safe and maintain its existence. The reliability of maintaining state secrets depends on the ability of the state to keep secret information in the space in which it can control the former by applying measures that are adequate for being out of danger and continuing with its existence. In order to carry out the effective activities of these areas, the state protects certain information, dissemination of which is limited by the state, and this information should not get into contradiction with generally recognized norms of international law. It has been established that a disclosure of this information causes or may cause damage to national security and defence capability of the Republic of Tajikistan. It is revealed that the immediate object of Art. 311 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Tajikistan is public relations in the field of protection of national security and defense capability of the Republic of Tajikistan.
object of state mystery divulging, state security, secret information, document, threat to security, international law
1. Mehmet Ali Zengin. Bilgi paylaşimi bakimindan devlet sirri kavrami ve ulusalgüvenlik // Bilgi Ekonomisi ve Yönetimi Dergisi (The Journal of Knowledge Economy & Knowledge Management), -2011, - №. 6. - V. 2. - pp. 141 – 142. (in Turkic).
2. Decree of the Anti-Air Forces of the USSR "On Responsibility for Disclosure of State Secrets and Loss of Documents Containing State Secrets" from June 9, 1947 // Tidings of Armed Forces of the USSR. 1947, №. 20.
3. Korsun R.V. Legal Institution of State Secret and its Reflection in the Legislation of CIS countries. Candidate dissertation in jurisprudence / 05.13.19. R.V. Korsun. - M., 2007. – 220 pр.
4. Akıllıoğlu, Tekin, Yönetimde Açıklık - Gizlilik ve Bilgi Alma Hakkı (Openness - Secrecy in Administration and Freedom of Information), I. Ulusal Ġdare Hukuku Kongresi (1-4 May,1990), Ġkinci Kitap, Kamu Yönetimi, - Ankara, 1990. - P. 808. (in Turkic).
5. For national security challenges of openness see Mendel, Toby, National Security V. Openness, in Campbell Public Affairs Institute, National Security and Open Government: Striking the Right Balance, - New York, 2003. - pp. 1 - 30.
6. Mentioned in Marsh, Norman S., Access to Government-Held Information: An Introduction, in Ed. Norman S. Marsh, Public Access to Government-Held Information: A Comparative Symposium, Steven & Son Ltd. - London, 1987. - P. 8
7. Mentioned in Marsh, Norman S., Access to Government-Held Information: An Introduction, in Ed. Norman S. Marsh, Public Access to Government-Held Information: A Comparative Symposium, Steven & Son Ltd. - London 1987. - P. 8
8. Tkachevsky Yu.M., Tyazhkova I.M. Crimes against the Foundations of the Constitutional Frameworks and State Security // Criminal Law Course. The special part. Textbook for higher schools / Under the editorship of Professor G.N. Borzenkov and V.S. Komisarov. - M.: ICD "Mirror-M", 2002. - pp. 47 - 48.
9. Kuznetsov A.P., Bulavin V.I., Parshin S.M. Crimes against the Foundations of the Constitutional System and State Security: Textbook / Under the editorship of Dr. of Law, Professor A.P. Kuznetsov. - Nizhny Novgorod: Nizhny Novgorod Law Academy, 2006. - P. 35
10. Pudovochkin Yu.Ye. Criminal Law of Russia. Parts General and Special: textbook / under the editorship of A.V. Briliantova. 2nd ed. - M.: Prospect, 2016. - Р. 923
11. Özek, Çetin (Ozek S.), Basın Özgürlüğünden Bilgilenme Hakkına (From Freedom of Press and Right for Information), - Ġstanbul, 1999. – pp. 66 – 67. (in Turkic)
12. Ponomarenko E.V. Crimes against the Foundations of the Constitutional System and State Security. Tutorial. - M.: Publishing house "Yurlitinform", 2016. - р. 121
13. Fris P.L. Criminal-Legal Policy of the Ukrainian State: Theoretical, Historical and Legal Problems / P.L. Fries. - К., 2005. - 332 pр.
14. Kudratov N.A. Features of Subjective Signs of the Loss of Documents Containing State Secrets // Development of Juridical Science and the Problem of Overcoming Gaps in Law // Collection of scientific articles based on the results of the ninth international round table. / N.A. Kudratov // October 31, 2019 – Shakhty: LLC “Envelope”, - 2019. -pp. 80 – 82.; Kudratov N.A. Crimes against the Foundations of the Constitutional System and State Security. Teaching aid. / N.A. Kudratov. Dushanbe, 2019. - 235 pp.; Sharipov T.Sh. Criminal Liability for Disclosure of State Secrets. // Materials of the international scientific-practical conference on the topic “The Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and National Legal System: Prerequisites for Development and Prospects of Juridical Science” dedicated to the “25th Anniversary of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan” and “The 70th Anniversary of the Formation of the Law Faculty under the Tajik National University”. Under the editorship of Rahmon D.S. and T.Sh. Sharipov. - Dushanbe, 2019. - pp. 551 – 555.
15. Kolodyuk A.V. Informational Society: Current Status and Development Prospects in Ukraine: Candidate dissertation in polytology: 23.00.03. - M., 2004. - Р. 13.
16. Lіpkan V.A. Administrative-Legal Basis for Protection of National Security of Ukraine: Synopsis of Doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence : 12.00.07 / Volodimir Anatoliyovich Lіpkan; - Kiev, 2008. – 34 pp. (in Ukrainian)
17. Karchevsky M.V. Prior to the provision of information on information security for criminal and legal protection / M.V. Karchevsky // Struggle against organized malignancy and corruption (theory and practice). - 2012. - №. 1 (27). - Р. 268. (in Ukrainian)
18. Informational Security of Ukraine: Essence and Problems: materials of the round table (Kiev, June 1998) [Electronic resource] // Official Site of National Strategic Inquest Website Nat. other strategist acc. - Access mode: http // www. niss. gov. UA / book / panorama / index.htm; Sklyarenko O. A. Modern Problems of Informational Security of Ukraine under the Conditions of Internal Transformations / A. A. Sklyarenko // Actual Problems of International Relations. - M., 2006. - Issue. 6. - Part 1. - pp. 125-131.; Marushchak A. I. Informational Law: Access to Information: Manual for University students. / A.I. Marushchak. - M.: KNT, 2007. - 531 pp.