The article proposes an approach to assessing the effect of retail networks consisting of three blocks for assessing consumer`s value, the value obtained by a retail network, as well as all the participants in a consumer`s value chain of service and their involvement in its creation. A system of indicators for assessing the effect of retail network has been formed being differentiated by the type of the effect arisen that affords to appreciate a quality of evolving services in the aspect of the categories their recipients are referred to. The conclusion is made that retail network functioning is characterized with a formation of sustainable chain effect: essentially, one can speak about synergetic effect caused by the scales of the activities effectuated on the part of trade networks.
retail trade network, service, synergy, effect, indicators, assessment of consumer`s value, three blocks of value
1. Andrianov N.Ye. Synergetic Effect Caused by Joint Activity // Finances, Stock-Taking, Auditing. 2007, #10. – pp. 26 – 28.
2. Bochkaryov A.S. Strategy of Management with Integrated Business-Structures under the Conditions of Global Competitiveness. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08 00 05 // A.S. Bochkaryov. – M., 2013. – 25 pp.
3. Valeyeva J.S. Management with Effectiveness of Services Rendered by Retail Networks Based on the Approach Directed toward a Client // J.S. Valeyeva. – M.: KnoRus, 2018. – 124 pp.
4. Valeyeva J.S. Analysis and Assessment of Effectiveness Related to Business-Processes of a Trading Enterprise. Trade Economy, Marketing // Stage: Economic Trade, Analysis, Practice. – 2013, #3. – pp. 146 – 156.
5. Grumina O.A. Formation of Financial Synergetic Effect in the Economy of Russia. Synopsis of doctoral dissertation in Economics: 08 00 05 // O.A. Grumina. Russian State Social University. – M., 2011. – 42 pp.
6. Fakerov H.N., Valeyeva J.S. Analysis of Internal and External Risks Relating to Regional Retail Trade Networks // Bulletin of the Tajik State University of Law, Business and Politics. Series of Social Sciences. – 2017, #4. – pp. 31 – 44.
7. Husnullova A.R., Valeyeva J.S., Absalyamova S.G. The fourth Industrial Revolution and its Social-Economic Aftermath // Scientific Review. – 2016, #13. – pp. 157 – 163.
8. Cheglov V.P. Influence of Retail Trade Networks upon Social-Economic Parameters of Functioning in Regard to Regions [V.P. Cheglov // Management and Business-Administering. – M., 2013, #4. – pp. 137 – 147.
9. Chkalova O.V. Change of Economic Paradigm of Trade under the Conditions of Innovational Activeness of Trade Networks // O.V. Chkalova, J.S. Valeyeva // Scientific Review: Theory and Practice. – 2018, #9. – pp. 63 – 73 .
Shnorr Zh.P. Modern Tendencies of Development in Reference to Global Network Retail // Bulletin of Zab SU. – 2014, #4 (107). – 0.7 of printed sheet.