The article dwells on some factors affecting the investment climate in the region. Having analyzed the investment activity in Sughd viloyat of Tajikistan Republic the authors show that there are a number of factors that hinder the activation of an investment process. The authors of the article canvass a mechanism of macroeconomic regulation of investment processes as well. They illustrate the main indices aimed at economic development in Sughd viloyat. As one of the factors aimed at an improvement of the investment climate both in the country and in the regions the article considers the political situation both inside and outside the country. In their article the authors designate the volumes of attracted foreign investments in the regions of Tajikistan Republic for 2008 - 2017. It is underscored that such factors as geographical location of the country, availability of raw stuffs and bioclimatic resources and their affective utilization can lead to a favorable investment climate, upon the whole.
investments, investment climate, investment potential, foreign investments, financial resources, regional investment programs, investment infrastructure, investment risk
1. Govtvan O.J., Moiseev A.K., Panfilov V.S. Main Trends in the Development of Monetary-Crediting and Financial Situation in Russia // Economic Review "Vector". – 2003. - №1. – pp. 47 - 55.
2. Kayumov N.K., Umarov H.U. Globalization of Economy and Foreign Economic Relations of Tajikistan. – Dushanbe: Devashtich, 2002, - 192 pp.
3. Berdiev R.B. The Role of Modern Institutions in Increasing anInvestment Value of Population`sIncome. // Tidings of TR AS. Series: Economics. - 2010. - № 1. - pp. 40-47.
4. Prospects for the World Economy Development, the IMF. http://www.cisstat.com/, http://www. IMF.com/[Date of request: 11.02.2020]
5. Statistical Collection of Sughd Viloyat. –Khujand. Tajikistan Republic State Managerial Office governing Statistical Agency, 2018. – 346 pp.
6. Frolov D. Institutional Evolution of post-Soviet Institutionalism. // Issues of Economics. - 2011. - № 4. – pp. 130 - 140.
7. Uzakova G.M. Formation of Investment Sources in the TransitveEconomy of Tajikistan Republic: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. – Khujand, 2011. – 27 pp.
8. Sharp, W.F., Alexander, G.D., Bailey, J.V. Investments / Translation from English. – M.: Infra-M, 2008. – 1028 pp.
9. Blank I.A. Grounds of Investment Management. - V.1. - K.: Elga-N, Nica-Center, 2008. – 672 pp.
10. Ivanov G.I. Investments: Essence, Types, Mechanisms of Functioning. – Rostov-on-the Don: Phoenix, 2009. – 204 pp.