Foreign economic activity (FEA) plays a significant, and sometime a key role in the development of economy of any state, that's why regulation of foreign economic activity is one of the important functions of legislative and executive bodies of state power. A regulatory mechanism is built and adjusted respective of a goal-setting of a subject of government regulation. In the Russian Federation there is also established a system of regulation of foreign economic activity. The author outlines the framework of this system, singles out various structural elements: objects and subjects of regulation, levels and sublevels of regulation, methods and instruments of regulation. Separate subsystem with special regulation modes of FEA are considered: special economic zones (SEZ), areas of frontier trade, and special administrative regions (SAR) . A structured presentation of regulatory impacts in the FEA system of the Russian Federation is given. The conclusion is made in reference to integrity, logical alignment, legislative formalization of FEA regulation system in the Russian Federation, its ability to quickly and adequately react to changes in both external and internal environments.
FEA, regulation system, levels and instrument of FEA regulation, special regulation modes of foreign economic activity, free economic zones, frontier trade, special administrative regions.
1. Federal Law from 18.07.1999, No. 183 - FZ "On Export Controls" [Electronic resource] URL: http:// www.consultant.ru/document/cons-doc-Law-23850 / (appeal date: 09/29/2018)
2. Federal Law from 08.12.2003, No. 164 - FZ "On the Basis of State Regulation of Foreign Trade [Electronic resource] URL: http:// www.consultant.ru/document/cons-doc-Law-5397 / (Date of appeal: 04.10.2018)
3. Federal Law from July 22.07.2005, No. 116-FZ "On Special Economic Zones in Russian Federation" [Electronic resource] URL: http:// www.consultant.ru/document/cons-doc-Law- и54599 / ( appeal date: 04.10.2018)
4. Federal Law from 05.12.2017, N 393-FZ (as amended on 19.07.2018) "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Russian Federation on Social and Economic Development Issues of Kaliningrad Oblast" [Electronic resource] URL: http:// www.consultant.ru/document/cons-doc-Law-284138 / ( appeal date: 10/06/2018)
5. Federal Law from 03.08.2018, No 291-FZ "On Special Administrative Areas on the Territories of Kaliningrad Oblast and the Primorsky (Coastal) Kray [Electronic resource] URL: http:// rg.ru/2018/08/06/fz-291-dok.html ( Date of appeal: 10.10.2018)
6. Zaversky S. What for are "Safe Havens" in Russia? [Electronic resource]. - Https://www.gazeta.ru/business/2018/07/26/11870227.shtml ( Date of appeal: 10.10.2018)
7. Konovalova TA, Analysis of Effectiveness of the Activity of Special Economic Zones on the Territory of Russian Federation / Konovalova, TA, Savelyev // Issues of Economics and Management. International Journal and Science. - M. A. 2018, - N3 (14). - pp. 25-40
8. Oleynik S. P. Organization of Foreign Economic Activity: manual for Preparation of Higher School Masters in Specialty "Management of Organization" / under the editorship of N. K. Moiseyeva. - M.: MIET, 2012. - 284 p.
9. Special Economic Zones. / Website of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation [Electronic resource] URL: http://economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/sez/ (appeal date:10/18/2018)
Customs Code of Eurasian Economic Union. Annex N1 to the Treaty on the Customs Code of Eurasian Economic Union [Electronic resource] URL:http: //tkeaes.ru/ (appeal date: 10/15/2018)