The article dwells on the issues beset with a formation of ecologically pure produce in Tajikistan Republic. The definitions of some foreign scientists connected with the essence of the market of ecologically pure produce have been systematized; proceeding from this systematization, the authors of the article present their own interpretation of the notion “the market of ecologically pure produce”. The essence of mutually connected categories is disclosed: ecological market, market of ecologically pure produce; necessity of ecologically pure produce market formation under the conditions of deepening globalization being well-grounded. Mutual connection and interaction of “sustainable development” conception and “ecologically pure produce market” notion are researched, a potential model of а formation of ecologically pure produce market is presented being preconditioned by specific peculiarities of Tajikistan Republic economy. The authors keep to the opinion that there are all necessary prerequisites for a formation of ecologically pure produce market; proceeding from this postulate, they substantiate a strategy of development in regard to this sector.
market, market relations, sustainable development, ecologically pure produce, food safety, agricultural production
1. Babadjanov D. D. Perspectives of Formation and Development in Reference to the Organic Sector of Tajikistan Agriculture. – Dushanbe: Cognition, 2010. – 276 pp.
2. Balandin Ye. V. Development of the Market of ecologically Pure Goods and Services in Contemporary Russia: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics // 08. 00. 01. – Kazan, 2015. – 24 pp
3. Babylyov S. V. Ecologization of Economy Development. – M., 1993. – 304 pp.
4. Verzhitsky D. G., Chasovnokov S. N. Formation of “Ecological Market” Notion and its Role under Contemporary Conditions // Bulletin of Kemorovo State University, 2012. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formirovanie-ponyatiya-ekologicheskiy-rynok-i-ego-rol-v-sovremennyh-usloviyah. (Date of request: 13.07.2018)
5. Vorobyova N. N., Potapova A. N. Formation and Enlargement of the Market of ecologically Pure Agricultural Produce // Bulletin of Adygheya State University. Series 5: Economics. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/formirovanie-i-rasshirenie-rynka-ekologicheski-chistoy-selskohozyaystvennoy-produktsii. (Date of request: 13.07.2018).
6. Kabantseva V. S. Economy Aspects of Ecology Insurance Market Formation // Buletin of SGTU. 2011, N4 (60). – pp. 374 – 379
7. Mokhnachyov S. A., Shumkova T. N., Shumkov N. V. Regional Peculiarities of a Formation of ecologically Pure Produce Market // Contemporary Problems of Science and Education. – 2014, N6 // URL://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=17025 (Date of request: 13.07.2018)
8. Novosyolova N. N. Elevation of Effectiveness of Regional Economies Functioning and Development on the Basis of Available Resources and Potentials with Possible Actions of the Factors of External and Internal Environment Being Taken into Account // Economics, Statistics and Informatics. UMO Bulletin. – 2012, N3 (2). – pp 250-254.
9. Pakhomova N., Richter K. K. Economy of Nature Utilization and Ecological Management: manual for higher-schools. – SPB: Saint-Petersburg University publishing-house, 1999. – 488 pp.
10. Pustokhina N. G., Valiyev V. N. Conception of Sustainable Development: Basic Provisions // Tidings of Ural Mining University. – 2015, N2. – pp. 37-41
11. Reymers N. F. Nature Utilization: reference-dictionary. – M.: Thought, 1990. – 637 pp.