The article analyzes the "dual" legal regulation of a circulation of natural objects by means of civil law and natural resources industries; she identifies a legal nature of the rules governing a circulation of natural objects; on the basis of the nature of regulated legal relations the conclusion that most of them have a civil legal nature is made. Only those norms that ensure a protection of a natural object in the process of its circulation turnover have a specific natural resource character. As a result of consideration of the issue concerned with subordination of the norms of the Russian civil and special natural resource legislation in the field of circulation of natural objects, the priority of the latters is summarized regardless of whether they are actually civil or dealing with natural resources. Civil legislation is applied in a subsidiary manner. Exception is admissible only in the cases when an application of a civil-legal instrument is envisaged directly in the law referring to natural resources.
civil law norms, branch affiliation, turnover of natural objects, civil legal relations, inter-branch regulation, natural resource legislation, natural resource norms
1. The Civil Code of Russian Federation (part one) from 30.11.1994, N51-FZ // RF Legislation Collection. 1994. N32. Article 3301
2. Ibidem (part two) from 26.01.1996, N14-FZ // 1996, N5. Article 410
3. 20 Years of Russian Federation Constitution: Actual Problems of Juridical Science and Law Application under the Conditions of Russian Legislation Improvement: The fourth Perm International Congress of Scientists-Jurists (Perm, October 18-19, 2013): selected materials // A. A. Ananyeva, V. K. Andreyev, L. V. Andreyeva et alia; editors-in-charge: V. G. Golubtsov, O. A. Kuznetsova. – M.: Statut, 2014. – 368 pp.
4. Entrepreneurship Law of Russian Federation: manual // Ye. G. Afanasyeva, A. V. Belitskaya, V. A. Vaypan et alia; editors-in-charge: Ye. P. Gubin, P. G. Lakhno. The 3-d edition, revised and enlarged. – M.: NORM, INFRA-M, 2017. – 992 pp.
5. Cherepakhin B. B. To the Issue of Private and Public Law // B.B. Cherepakhin. Works on Civil Law. – M.: Statut (in the series) “Classics of Russian Civilistics”, 2001
6. Tsechoyev V. K., Shvanderova A. R. Theory of State and Law: manual. – M.: Prometheus, 2017. – 330 pp.
7. Civil Code of Tajikistan Republic (part one) from 30.06.1999 [Electronic Resource]s // Regime of availability: URL: http://base.mmk.tj/view_sanadhoview.php?showdetail=&sanadID=335#_Toc482024100
8. Kozhevnikov V. V. To the Problem of Dispositive Norms of Private and Public Law of Contemporary Russia // The Journal of the Law of Russia. – 2017, N8. – pp. 16-28
9. Water Code of Russian Federation from 03.06.2006, N74FZ // Legislation Collection of R. 2006, N23. Article 2381
10. Water Code of Tajikistan Republic from 29.11.2000 [Electronic Resource] // Regime of availability:http://base.mmk.tj/view_sanadhoview.php?showdetail=&sanadID=345#_Toc483919167
11. Forest Code of Russian Federation from 04.12.2006, N 200-FZ // Legislations Collection of RF. 2006, N50. Article 5278
12. Land Code of Russian Federation from 25.10.2001, N136-FZ // Legislations Collection of RF. 2001. N50. Article 4147
13. Federal Law of Russian Federation from 24.07.2009, N209-FZ “On Hunting and Retention of Hunt Resources and on Entry of Alterations into Separate Legislative Instruments of Russian Federation // Legislations Collection of RF. 2009. N30. Article 3735
14. Federal Law of Russian Federation from 20.12.2004, N166-FZ “On the Fishing and Retention of Water Biological Resources // Legislations Collection of RF. 2004, N52 (part 1). Article 5270.
15. Land Code of Tajikistan Republic from 13.12.1996 [Electronic Resource] // Regime of availability: http://base.mmk.tj/view_sanadhoview.php?showdetail=&sanadID=342#_Toc483407844
16. The Enactment of Arbitraton Court Pertaining to North-Caucasion Circuit from 07.02.2018. N F08-10345/2017 on Case N A32-9326/2017 // Forensic Law Enforcement Service (TLES) “Consultant Plus”.