The article dwells on the notion “project”, its polysemy is defined and its application in different spheres of economics is marked. Characteristic peculiarities, specific properties and signs of investment projects are elicited. The authors of the article underscore that it is a regional investment project that functions as one of the important elements ensuring sustainable development of regional socio-economic systems. They adduce general aspects of a conception concerned with regional investment projects – notion and terminology, constituents, objectives and goals. The authors have studied the problem of implementation of regional investitive projects, the role of the latters is disclosed in strategic development of regions, they have also shown the factors exerting influence on the scales of investment activity in the region. The basic tokens of regional investitive projects have been generalized, success of inculcation of their elements into the region can be evaluated by means of these tokens.
project, investitive project, regional investitive project, sustainable development, regional socio-economic system, realization of investitive projects
1. Blekhtsin I. Ya. Strategy of Sustainable Development of Regional Systems. – SPb: Publishing house of the Institute of Russian Economics under Russian Academy of Sciences. – 2001. – 243pp.
2. Bystrov O.F. et alia. Management with Investitive Activity in Russian Federation Regions: monograph. – M.: INFRA-M, 2008. – 358 pp.
3. Gnevko V.A., Rokhchin V. H. Conditions of Sustainability of Development of the Region as a Complicated Economic System // Russian Entrepreneurship. 2005, No.12. – pp. 52-56.
4. Denisenko V.I., Filimonova M.N. Management with Projects. – Vladimir: Publishing house of Vladimir State University, 2015. – 108 pp.
5. Djurayeva N.Y. Regional Projects in the System of Management with Investitive Resources // Bulletin of TSULBP. 2014, No.3. – pp. 145-150.
6. Kovalyov V.V. Investitures: manual. – M.: “TK Velbi” Assoc. Ltd., 2003. – 440pp.
7. Kozlovsky V.A. Ensurance of Sustainable Socio-Economic Development of the Region // Socio-Economic Phenomena and Process. – 2012, No.12. (46). – pp. 131-137.
8. Tajikistan Republic Law “Agreement on Investments” from March 19, 2013, No. 944.
9. Loghinov M.P. et alia. Formation of Mechanism of Management with Regional Projects in Russia (cybernetic approach) // Regional Economy: Theory and Practice, 2017. V.15. Issue 4. - pp. 644-657.
10. Mazur I.I. et alia. Management with Project. The sixth edition, stereotype. – M.: Omega-L. 2010. – 960p.
11. Mishurov S.S., Shchukov V.N. The Grounds of Regionalistics: manual. – Ivanovo: Publishing house of Ivanovo State Technology Academy, 2003. – 75pp.
12. Nazarov A.Y. Regional Investitive Programs in the System of Strategic Development of Federation Subjects // Bulletin of Moscow University named after S. Yu. Vitte. Series I. Economics and Management. 2013, No. 2. – pp. 27-31.
13. Tax code of Russian Federation (part.1.) from 31.07.1998, No. 146-ФЗ(recension from 27.11.2018) (date of request: 01.12.2018)
14. Petrov A.M. Insurance of Sustainable Development of Socio-Economic system of the Region under Modern Conditions // Regional Development. – 2014, No. 1. – pp. 25-28.
15. Podprughin M.O. Sustainable Development of the Region: Concept, Principal Approaches and Factors // Russian Entrepreneurship. – 2012. No. 24 (222). – pp. 214-221.
16. Raizberg B.A., Lozovsky L. Sh. The Dictionary of Modern Economy Terms. The 4-th edition. – M., 2008. – 480pp.
17. Safoev A.K. Improvement of the Mechanism Managing Regional Investitive Project (on the Materials of Khatlon Viloyat of Tajikistan Republic) // Candidate dissertation in economics. – Dushanbe, 2015, - 175pp.
18. National Development Strategy of Tajikistan Republic up to 2030. – Dushanbe, 2016. -110pp.
19. Filimonova N.M. et alia. Methodical Approaches to an Assessment of the Best Practices Concerned with Application of the Methods of Project Management with State Power Bodies // Russian Entrepreneurship. 2013, No. 23 (245). – pp. 10-19.
20. Charkina Ye. S. The Development of Projects Approach in the System of State Management: Methodology, Experience, Problems // Scientific report. – M.: The Institute of Economics under Russian Academy of Science (IERAS). – 54pp.
21. http://www.pmi.org/;Moscow Section of PMI. http://www.pmi.ru(date of request: 01.12. 2018)
22. https://official.academic.ru/21279 (date of request: 01.12. 2018)