Proceeding from comparison of different models of assessment of effectiveness related to utilization of human capital in national economy, the author expresses the idea of the necessity of selecting or choosing such a model which would afford to trace causal- sequential connection ( a quantitative one) between alterations in human capital structural composition and resultativeness of economy (GDP). It is supposed that establishment of quantitative connection can in perspective create a potentiality for imitation of human capital structure in national economy respective of GDP telic parametres. It is determined that the basic aim of human capital formation is elevation of labour productivity in regard to regional workers up to world indices in the environment of intensive development referring to the economics of knowledge. Prognostication of human capital structure is necessary for formation and development of a stock responding to the objective and goals of regional evolution.
utilization of human capital, labour resource, employment, municipal education, effectiveness of worker’s labour, economics of alive and substantiated labour, index of human potential development.
1. Zhukov L.I , Sozukhanov E. R, Lysenko V.A, Mysnik V.Y. Management with Labour Resources at the Contemporary Stage: - Vladivostok: The Far Eastern University Printing-House, 1986. – 154 pp.
2. Kuzmina N.Y. Formation and Utilization of Human Capital at Regional Level ( on the Example of Jewish Autonomous Oblast). Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.05. – Khabarovsk, 2007. – 24 pp.
3. Kosimova SH. A. To Exploration of Human Capital of Municipal Education || Bulletin of the Tajik National University. Series of Social-Economic Sciences. – Dushanbe, 2016, 2\9 (218). – pp. 174 – 177.
4. Salomakhina Yu. A. Economic Relations of Human Capital Reproduction and Mechanism of their Regulation: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.01. – Voronezh, 2015. – 22 pp.
5. Safiulin A. R. Production and Dissemination of Knowledge in “Clever” Economics// Economics and Law. 2012, - pp. 3-7.
6. Ustinova K.A. Management with Human Capital as with a Factor of Innovational Development of the Region: synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics: 08.00.05 – SBp., 2014. – 17 pp.
7. Human Capital as a Factor of Social – Economic Development. Brief Version of the Report. Higher School of Economics under the National Research Institute ( for the 17-th April International scientific conference on the problems of the development of economy and society; April, 19-22, 2016, Moscow) - M, 2016. – 76 pp.