The author of the article adduces an example of a family whose budget consists of incomes and expenses. Attention is focused on main sources and structure of both the formers and the latters; formation and usage of family budget being shown accurately. Planning of family budget with taking into account family members’ needs is presented as elevation of life’s standard and quality, stabilization of family’s economy. The author has conducted the analysis in reference to incomes and expenses over the republic and separately over Sughd viloyat for 2011 – 2016; the goal of it being a determination of family’s financial stability; regularly averaged budget consisting of well-grounded items being proposed too. Considerable affection of inflation over the economy of indigent layers of population enjoying statal support is underscored. In order to rise family’s economy reasonable usage of family’s incomes is recommended; members’ employment is to be carried out when possible as well.
family, budget, plan, income, food stuffs and non-eatable goods, taxes, obligatory payments, consumers’ expenses, inflation, savings
1. Reznik S. D., Bobrov V. A. Management with Family’s Economy // manual. The 2nd edition, revised and enlarged. – M; 2003. – 461 pp.
2. Chоyzhalsanova A. Ts. Economy Resources of Households as a Ground for Development of Social-Economics System of the Region // Russian Entrepreneurship. 2014, N23 (269). VSGUT and U. – pp. 176-186.
3. Abakumova N. N., Podovalova R. Ya. The Policy of Incomes and Wages. Novosibirsk // Novosibirsk State Academy of Economy and Management, 1999. – pp. 41-82.
4. Zokirova Sh. M. Problems of Regulation in Regard to Population’s Incomes. Khujand: Khuroson, 2007. – 157 pp.
5. Medvedev V. D. Family Budget under the Conditions of Social Market Transformation of Russian Economy / Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economy. Index 08. 00. 05. – Volgograd. 2000. – 24 pp.
6. Zokirova Sh. M. Tendencies of Income Changes under the Conditions of Transition to Market Economy. – Dushanbe // Economy of Tajikistan: Strategy of Development. 2005, N3. – pp. 58-70
7. Djonakova G. A. Family Budget and its Sway over Life Quality of Population // Bulletin of TNU (Tajik National University) 2017, N2/6. – pp. 144-148
8. Zhadan I. E. Family Budget as Life Standard Indicator // Bulletin of Saratov State Social-Economic University. 2009, N1 (25). – pp. 15-17
9. Tajikistan Republic Annual. Statistical Agency under the Auspices of TR President. 2017. – 521 pp.
10. Statistical Report of Sughd Viloyat. Statistical Agency under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President in Sughd Viloyat. 2017. – 372 pp.