The article dwells on conceptual peculiarities of innovational process in the realm of physical culture and sports, the authors elicited the factors affecting the development of the sphere in question, they ascertained the fact that financing of innovational activity of this sphere can be effectuated by investitive and innovative foundations. They conducted a comparative analysis of traditional and innovational technologies of training human resources in this domain. The authors worked out the notion of a product of concrete type of sports and a model of a product referring to diverse kinds of sports under an appraisal concerned with functioning and development of entrepreneurial activity in the realm of physical culture and sports. The foreign experience of innovational activity financing has been studied in addition. Assessment is given as to the development of statal-private partnership on the basis of the created effective institutes of interaction between business and state; the latters being poorly used as innovative instruments for improvement of services rendered for physical culture and sports and for perfection of infrastructure quality. Trends on training qualified managers in the sphere of physical culture and sports have been moved.
innovation, innovational process, innovational activity, physical culture and sports, organization of physical culture and sports, statal-private partnership, services on physical culture and sports
1. Varnavsky V.G. Statal-Private Partnership: some Issues of Theory and Practice // V.G. Varnavsky// World Economy and International Relations. – M., 2011, #9. – pp. 41 – 50.
2. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Statal-Private Partnership” from December 28, 2012, #907.
3. Zaichenko S.A. Development of Innovations in the Realm of Services/ S.A Zaichenko. //Forsyte. – M., 2007, #1. – pp. 30 – 33.
4. Innovational Approaches in Training Specialists for the Sphere of Physical Culture and Sports. The works of all-Russia scientific-methodical conference: under the general editorship of Yu.A. Zubarev et alia. – Volgograd, June 10-11, 2008 // “VGAFC” all-Russia Governmental Organization, Volgograd Filial of State Managerial Office on Physical Culture and Sports. – Volgograd, 2008. – 245 pp.
5. Kizilova I.N. Formation of Innovational Methods of Management in the Sphere of Services. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in economics. 08.00.05// Kizilova Irina Nikolayevna. – SPb., - 34 pp.
6. Komilov S.D. Problems Beset with Elevation of Outfit Innovational Activity in Tajikistan Republic// S.D. Komilov// Problems of Contemporary Economics, 2009, #1 (29). – p. 12.
7. Kirillov V.N. The Role of Innovations in Companies` Competitiveness Elevation at the World Market of Services // V.N. Kirillov // Russian Outward Economy Bulletin. 2009, #1. – Moscow, - pp. 62 – 68.
8. Saidova M.Kh. Findrising as a Source of Financing Physical Culture and Sports in Tajikistan Republic.// M.Kh.Saidov, M.Tagoyeva. Materials of international scientific-practical video-conference “Problems of Bank System Development in Tajikistan and Poland”. – Dushanbe: Tajik State University of Commerce (TSUC). – 2105. – pp. 39 – 40.
9. Somina I.V. Assessment of Innovational Activity of Economy System on the Basis of Process Approach // I.V. Somina// Social-Humanitarian Knowledge. 2012, #8. – pp. 294 – 301.
10. Shumpeter G. Theory of Economic Development (Research of Entrepreneurial Profit, Per Cent and Conjuncture Cycle// G. Shumpeter . – M.: Progress, 1982. – 234 pp.