The article dwells on basic theoretical and practicalgrounds in reference to the definition and significance of penalty effectuation delay. Resorting to the legal methods of analysis and synthesis the author formulates the notion of delay in reference to punishment effectuation as a criminal-legal measure of answerability and proposes an author’s variant of the concept. It is underscored that a spectrum of procedural grounds for a delay of sentence effectuation is much broader than the availabilities of the criminal-legal institute in reference to punishment realization postponement. The author adduces a narrow range of individuals to whom you may apply the delay in question with enumeration of foundations for its abolishment. She expounds also separate suggestions on an improvement of criminal legislation of Tajikistan Republic concerned with punishment effectuation delay.
Tajikistan Republic, Penal Code, penalty delay, criminal penalty application, legal regulation, criminal law, criminal punishment
1. Constitution of Tajikistan Republic from November 6, 1994, with alterations and addenda from September 26, 1999;June 22, 2003 and May 22, 2016 [Electronic resource] // Regime of availability: URL: http://mmk.tj/
2. TR Penal Code from May 21, 1998 [Electronic Resource]// Regime of availability: URL: http://mmk.tj/
3. Bezverkhov A.Y., Zhukov A.V., Theories of Penalties ( in the history of philosophical ideas) : manual, Samara, 2001. -48 pp.
4. Bratus S.N. Juridical Answerability and Legality. M., 1976.- 216 pp.
5. Introduction into the Philosophy of Answerability. Under the general editorship of A.I.Orekhovsky. – Novosibirsk: Siberian State University of TI, 2005.- 186 pp.
6. Vitruk N.V. General Theory of Juridical Answerability: the 2-nd edition, revised and enlarged. M:. Norm. 2009. -259 pp.
7. Gadjiramazanova P.K. Punishment Effectuation Delay for Women in the State of Pregnancy and those Ones having Underaged Children. Candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. Makhachkala, 2002.- p. 29.
8. Yefremova T.F. The New Dictionary of the Russian Language. V.1 / T.F. Yefremova. – M., 2001. – pp. 299-300
9. Zhukov A.V. Some Problems of Resorting to Punishment Effectuation Delay for Women in the State of Pregnancy and those Ones having Underaged Children. // Bulletin of Volzhsk University and Tolyatti series “Jurisprudence”. Issue 19. Tolyatti, 2002. – pp. 51-59.
10. Zavidov B.D. Criminal-Legal Answerability Resulting from Obligations: Scientifico-Practical and Analytical Reference-Book. SPS Consultant +Plus. 2011. http://www.consultant.ru/
11. Criminology // under the editorship of V. N. Kudryavtsev. V.Ye. Eminov. The 4-th edition. M.,2012. - p. 176.
12. Minyazeva T.F. Legal Status of Individuals Convicted in Russian Federation // Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation. M. : Norm, 2001. – 306 pp.
13. Morozova L.A. Theory of State and Law: manual // L.A.Morozova . – M., 2010. –p. 512.
14. Sushko V.A. Improvement of Conditions and Order Concerned with Effectuation of Punishment in the Term of Freedom Privation for Convicted Females. Candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. M., 1994.-p. 192
15. Sinyakin I.N. Concept and Tokens of Juridical Answerability // Theory of State and Law // under the editorship of N.I. Matuzov, A.V.Malko. M.: Jurist, 1997. - P.543
16. Tagantsev N.S. Russian Criminal Law: Lectures. General Part. V.2.M., 1994. – p.380.
17. Tkachevsky Yu. M. Liberation from Punishment Term // Yu.M.Tkachevsky. –M., 1970. – p.240
18. Fyodorova V.G. The Notion of Juridical Answerability and its Regulative – Advocative Nature // State and Law. 2007, №9 . – pp. 87-92
19. Sharipov T.Sh. The Institute of Conventional Non-Application of Punishment in Criminal Law: Problems of Theory, Legislation and Practice // Monograph. Dushanbe, 2006. –p. 176.