In modern science of administrative law the issue on legal regulation of migration and migrational relations remains to be actual. Proceeding from this assumption, the studies beset with the problematics of migrational relations require especial approach. Notwithstanding the fact of legal regulation of migration and migrational relations being explored by contemporary law scientists, the problem, as the author deems, can`t be considered as a solved one. Separate theoretical grounds of administrative-legal regulation of the above-mentioned relations are researched in the article. Further on it is proposed to consider for administrative-legal regulation of migrational relations methods and modes of legal pressure of administrative-legal character which design on the premise of administrative law norms including such stages of legal affection as law creative effectuation of law norms and stage of statal co-ercion whose objective lies in advocacy of rights and lawful interests of the subjects of migrational relations in the frames of jurisprudence.
Tajikistan, migrational relations, legal regulation, advocacy of rights, administrative law, administrative reform
1. Constitution of Tajikistan Republic from 06.11. 1994. With Alterations and Addenda from 1993 – 2003 and from May 22, 2016 [Electronic resource]. Regime of access: URL: http://mmk.tj. (Date of request: 22.02.2017). (in Russian)
2. Administrative-Procedural Law of Russia: manual // A.B. Zelentsov, P.I. Cononov, A.I. Stakhlov. – M.: «Yurayt» publishing-house, 2016. – 341 pp. (in Russian).
3. Agency on Statistics under the Auspices of Tajikistan Republic President [Electronic resource]. Regime of access: URL: http://www.stat.tj (Date of request: 12.05.2017).
4. Bahrah D.N., Rossinsky B.V., Starilov Yu.N. Administrative Law: manual for higher schools. – M.: Norm, 2004. – 376 pp. (in Russian)
5. Baranov A.P. Mechanism of Law Regulation as Procedural System//History of State and Law. – 2011, -#.8. – pp. 41 – 44. (in Russian)
6. Volkov A.M., Dugenets A.S. Administrative Law: manual. – M.: INFRA-M, 2012. – 191 pp. (in Russian)
7. Glushenkov A.M. Shady Migrational Processes in the System of Economy Safety Provision // Audit and Financial Analysis. – 2007, - #. 4. – p. 13. (in Russian)
8. Zherebtsov A.N. Author`s Conception of Administrative-Legal Regulation of Migrational Relations in Russian Federation // Migrational Law. – 2011, - #.1. – pp. 15 – 19. (in Russian)
9. Marchenko M.N. Theory of State and Law: manual. – M.: Juridical Literature. 1996 [Electronic resource]. Regime of access: URL: http://old.rsl.ru/table. (Date of request: 20.04.2017).
10. Melekhin A.V. Administrative Law of Russian Federation: the course of lectures // Prepared for «Consultant Plus» System, 2009 [Electronic resource]. Regime of access: URL: http://pravo-olymp.ru/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/134_melekhin1.pdf (Date of request: 20.04.2017). (in Russian)
11. Spirkin A.G. Philosophy. – M.: Gardariki, 2006. – 654 pp. (in Russian)
12. Theory of State and Law: manual, the 2-nd edition, revised and enlarged // Under the editorship of Professor V.M. Korelsky and V.D. Perevalov. – M.: NORM-INFRA, 2006. – 616 pp. (in Russian)
13. Khropanyuk V.N. Theory of State and Law: manual for higher schools; the 3-d edition, revised and enlarged. – M.: «Interstyle», «Omega-L», 2008. – 384 pp. (in Russian)
14. Khazanov S.D. On Perfection of the Mechanism Related to Administrative Law Regulation // Administrative Law: Theory and Practice, - M., 2002. – p. 178. (in Russian)
15. Sherghin A.P. To the Conception of the Mechanism of Administrative Law Regulation // Actual Problems of Administrative and Administrative-Procedural Law. – M., 2003. – pp. 102 – 123. (in Russian)