The article dwells on some aspects of interaction between non-traditional actors and states in cooperative, neutral and conflicting forms. It is asserted that non-traditional actors compel states to go for interaction with them in contemporary international relations. Non-traditional actors can both perform a mediatory mission between states and international subjects with the purpose of finding a touching point common for the two opposed parties and at the same time they can kindle a clash at any level. The form of interaction between the two parties in question is determined by their interests. The author adduces examples of this type in three forms mentioned above. It is pointed that some non-traditional actors can resolve for extreme methods of struggle if a clash springs up. In order to defend their interests they may move a purpose of throwing off the authorities of the country of their sojourn.
non-traditional actors, states international non-governmental organizations (INGOs), transnational corporations, interaction, cooperation, neutrality, complicit, political process
1. Khalilov T.A. Strategies of Political Interaction between States and Business-Structures in Contemporary Russia.// ISOM, 2015, ## 2 -6. – pp. 193 – 198.
2. Degtyaryov A.A. Foundations of Political Theory: manual // “Open Society Institutes”. – M.: Higher School, 1998. – 239 pp. – table (Progress “Higher Education”).
3. Milner H. International Theories of Cooperation. Strengths and Weaknesses // World Politics. 1992. – V.44, #3.
4. Naumov A.O. International non-Governmental Organizations and Problems of Global Management // State Governance. Electronic Bulletin. Issue 39, August, 2013. – pp. 49 – 76.
5. Renda M. Slim. Introduction into Conflictology (manual for higher schools of Tajikistan Republic) – Dushanbe: “Er-Graph”, 2006. – 272 pp. (in Tajik)
6. Rahmatullayev E. The United Nations Role in Regulation of Inter-Tajik Conflict. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in politology. – Moscow, 2000. – 21 pp.
7. Politology: manual // Under the editorship of A.S. Turgayev, A.Ye. Khrenov. – SPb.: Piter, 2005. – 560 pp.: illustrated – Series “Text-Books and Manuals”.
8. Medvedev N.P. Political Crises and Conflicts. Theory and Practice. Monograph. – M.: Publishing-house of the Journal “Issues of Politology”, 2017. – 176 pp.
9. Khusainov B.D. Transnational Corporations and National Economies: Comparative Analysis of Development // Bulletin of UGUES. Science, Education, Economics. Series: Economics, 2013, #4(6). – pp. 15 – 21.
10. Tsygankov P.A. International Relations: manual. – M.: New School. 1996. – 320 pp.