The system of the methods of the first Khanafite school of law being hitherto one of the major law school of Sunnit streamline of Islam in the cause of professional upbringing of future judges (kaziys) is under exploration in historical-legal foreshortening. the legal nature of the Khanafite school as that one of forensic law has been studied in the given direction; the basic methods of the upbringing of future judges elaborated by Imam Abukhanifa, a founder of the law school of Khanafism are expounded in the article as follows: methods of interactivity, hypotheticity and individual approach towards professional fostering of capable and worthy students – future judges. With the given peculiarities being taken into consideration contemporary significance of the Khanafite tenet dealing with forensic power is determined; its importance and vitality in the development of ideological grounds of forensic power in the life of human society, improvement of the mechanisms of implementation of justice and forensic lawfulness are substantiated.
Islam, Khanafite school of law, Imam Abukhanifa, methodology, interactivity, hypotheticity, ethics of judgment
1. Abu-Abdallakh Khuseyn as-Samayri. Akhbar Abi Khanifa and his Interlocutors. – Haidarabad, 1974 (in Arabic).
2. Alloma Shibli an-Nugmoni. The Personality of Imam Azam Abukhanifa (translation from Arabic by A. Malozoi) - Tehran: Turbati Jom, 1384, hijra. – 304 pp. (in Persian).
3. Imam Abukhanifa`s Edifications // Translated from Farsi by Khaydari. – Dushanbe, 2007. (in Tajik).
4. The Great Imam Abu Khanifa an-Nugman (brief reproduction of Vahbi Suleyman Gavidgi`s book) // translation by Vladimir Abdalla Nirsh. The 1-st edition. – M.: Charitable foundation «Ibraghim Bin Abdulaziz al-Ibraghim», 2002. – 56 pp. (in Russian)
5. Ibn Bazzozi al-Kardari. The Dignity of ul-Imam-il-Azam. In 2 volumes. – V.2. – Beirut, Lebanon: Dor-ul-kitobil Arabi, 1401 hijra/1981. – 518 pp. (in Arabic)
6. Imam Azam. Compositions. Translation from Arabic by A.Bahromov. - Tashkent: Maverannakhr, 2003. – 132 pp. (in Uzbek)
7. Obidov D.S. Khanafite School of Law and its Importance in the Islamic Law of Sunnit Streamline. - Khujand: State publishing-house named after Rakhim Djalil, 2011. – 316 pp. (in Russia)
8. Obidov D.S. Islamic Schools of Law and their Importance in the Evolution of Moslemic Law. - Khujand: Publisher, 2012. – 144 pp. (in Tajik)
9. Rustam Batyr. Abu-Khanifa: Life and Heritage // under the general editorship of D.V. Mukhetdinov. – Nizhniy Novgorod – Yaroslavl: «Medina», 2007. – part 1. – 288 pp. (in Russian)
10. Philipps Abu Amina Bilyal. – Laws of Muslims` Life. Evolution of fikh // Translation from English into Russian by T.V. Goncharova. – M.: UMMAN. 2002. – 281 pp.