The article dwells on the problems of comparative assessment of regional structure in national economy, transformation of economic relations and elevation of management efficiency in reference to social-economic processes at a regional level.
The author of the article conducted a comparative analysis of macroeconomic indices showing a degree of development of regions; proceeding from concrete figures, he elicited the tendencies prevailing in certain areas. He moved separate problems and proposed the ways of their solution. A development of any region is determined with its natural resources base, ecological surroundings and their affect upon the social-political sphere. The mechanism of functioning of regions possesses peculiar features in the county`s economy space. Efficiency of mechanisms is preconditioned by regional policy and historic peculiarities caused by a state type as well. Tajikistan republic is a democratic independent country, consequently, its state policy beset with regional development regulation is targeted at a formation of national structure in regard to the economy of the regions which takes into consideration full population`s engagement, life quality improvement, just distribution of incomes, sustainable macroeconomic development.
regional structure, comparative assessment, macroeconomic indices, irregularity of development, regional policy, levelling of socio-economic plight
1. Demographic annual. Statistical collection, Dushanbe, 2015 -156 pp.
2. Miroyedov A.A., Sharamyghina O.A. Utilization of Gross Regional Products’ Index Evaluation of Economic Development of the Region// Issues of Statistics. 2003, №9. -p.33-41
3. Rahimov R.K. Some Issues of Economic Security in Tajikistan// The Economy of Tajikistan: Strategy of Development. –Dushanbe, 2008.-№4.-p.14.
4. Social Economic Position of the Republic of Tajikistan. Statistical Annual. -Dushanbe, 2016. -182pp.
5. Tajikistan: 25 Years of State Independence/ Statistical Collection.- Dushanbe, 2016. -836pp.
6. Urunov A.A. Unified Economic Space. –M., ID “Sinergiya”, 2012. -384 pp.