The article presents an analysis of economy norms established by the National Bank of Tajikistan for regulating the activities of crediting institutions functioning on the territory of Tajikistan. Under the analysis and studies of norms fixed according to standing orders of TNB Instruction, # 176, adequately original mathematical dependences of all of them on regulation stock amount have been established. Researched concrete correlations on these norms resulted into a description of five provisions which being observed afford to attain welfare and sustainable development of a crediting institution. The author of the article adduces also certain mathematical correlations between economy norms and indices connected with the formers which may be used by crediting institutions for monitoring current activities providing their sustainability.
economy norms, crediting institution, sustainability, balance saldo, regulative stock, deposits, assets, financial market
1. Yermakov S.L. The Grounds of Organization of Commercial Bank Activities//S.L.Yermakov, Yu.N. Yudenkov. – M.: KNORUS, 2009. – 656 pp.
2. Kolesnikov V.I. Banking Business: manual for higher schools. – M.: Finances and Statistics, 1998. – 368 pp.
3. Tajikistan National Bank: (site). Instruction #176 Proceedings “On Regulating Order Referring to Crediting Organization Activities”National Bank of Tajikistan. URL:http://www.nbtj.org.
4. Sidikov N. Sustainability of Bank as Aftermath of Augmented Need for Bank Products. In the collection of scientific works “Mechanisms of Financial Provision of Economy” issued by the department of finances and credit under the Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University. – Dushanbe. RTSU publishing-house, 2010. – pp. 34 – 69.
5. Fetisov G.G. Organization of Central Bank Activities // G.G. Fetisov, O.I. Lavrushin, I.D. Mamonova: under the general editorship of G.G. Fetisov. The 3-d edition, stereotyped. – M.: KNORUS, 2008. – 432 pp.