Under the conditions of market economy modern state of home cattle-breeding is characterized with a considerable downfall of the production amount of meat, milk, other products; so, the needs of the country`s population in these food stuffs are not catered to a full extent.As the home market has been practically seized by foreign enterprises delivering cheap frozen sorts of meat and poultry, the husbandry complex can exist only provided the state renders a large-scale support to it. A necessity of an organization of a production putting out competitive cattle-breeding goods requires further improvement of produce structure shaped in the husbandry branch of the republic. First of all, it should provide reduction of expenditures alongside the entire organizational-technological chain beginning with the production of fodder and ending with realization of final products; the latters should be attractive by price and quality both at home and outward markets.
agroindustrial complex, cattle-breeding, effectiveness, milk husbandry, meat husbandry, productivity, standard
1. Ashurov I.S. Agrarian Policy under Transitional Period Conditions // I.S. Ashurov. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2006. – 244 pp.
2. Ashurov I.S. Agriculture: State and Perspectives of Economy Holding Forms Running // I.S.Ashurov. – Dushanbe, Man-of Letters, 2008. – p. 42.
3. Gafarov A.K. Effectiveness of Milk Husbandry Running in Tajikistan. Economy of Tajikistan: Strategy and Development // A.K. Gafarov, T.A. Kadyrov, F.M. Rajabov. – 1999, #3. – p. 78.
4. Kudratov R.R. Formation of Food Stuffs Security under the Conditions of Small Land Areas and Labour Surplus: Issues of Theory, Methodology and Practice. -Dushanbe, 2005. – 361 pp.
5. Madaminov A.A. Problems of Sustainable Development in Regard to Tajikistan Agrarian Sector. // A.A. Madaminov. - Dushanbe: Scientific Production Centre Institute. 2001. – 299 pp.
6. Agriculture of Tajikistan Republic. Statistical collection. -Dushanbe: Statistical Agency, 2014. – 352 pp.
7. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic. - Dushanbe: Statistical Agency, 2014. – 467 pp.
8. Umarov Kh. Regional Divergences and Problems of their Alleviation // Kh. Umarov // Economics of Tajikistan: Strategy and Development. 2004, #1. – p. 110