The article dwells on the history of formation of TR legislation in regard to administrative legal proceedings which is closely connected with the history of upspringing and development of administrative law reflecting general features and peculiarities of this branch of law in the republic. It is stressed that original elements and the rudiments of administrative legal proceedings on the historic territory of Tajikistan were known millennia ago up to administrative law appearance. Such court is known under the title of «mazalim». The author discloses importance, essence and peculiarities of «mazalim» court as the one effectuating administrative legal proceedings. It is marked that further development of the theme studied in Tajikistan Republic is connected with obtained national independence.
administrative justice, administrative legal proceedings, public-legal controversy, administrative suits, administrative cases, «mazalim», administrative courts
1. Administrative Law of Russia. The History of Upspringing and Development of Administrative Law // site: http://portal.ufrf.ru/ date of request: 17.06.2015.
2. Mets A. Moslemic Renaissance. The second edition // translation from German. The author of introduction, bibliography and indications - D.Ye. Bertels. Editor-in charge V.I. Belyaev./ - M.: Science, 1973. The compositions indicated – 537 pp.
3. Ibragimov S.I. Administrative Justice in Central-Asian Countries: Problems Related to the Formation and Development: doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence: 12.00.14. / Ibragimov Solijohn Ibragimovich. – M.: RUPF. 2014. – 287 pp.
4. Sokit M.N. The Institute of Legal Court in Islam./ M.N. Sokit. – Tehran, 1325 hijra. – 415 pp.
5. Buriyev I.B. Forensic Institutes of Statehood (pre-Soviet period). I.B. Buriyev. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2010. – 188 pp.
6. Mavardi. Al-Ahrm as-Sultaniya ad-Diniya. – Bullock, 1973. – pp. 132 – 133. (inArabic).
7. Mets A. Moslemic Renaissance. The second edition // translation from German. The author of introduction, bibliography and indications - D.Ye. Bertels. Editor-in charge V.I. Belyaev./ - M.: Science, 1973. The compositions indicated – 537 pp.
8. Nazriyev Davlat, Satarov Igor. Tajikistan Republic: History of Independence. Referring to the 1991-th (chronicles of events) / Davlat Nazriyev, Igor Satarov. – Dushanbe, 2002. – 214 pp.
9. Odinayev R.S. Formation and Development of «Mazalim» Institute Referring to pre-Soviet Tajikistan (historic-legal research): synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence: / Odinayev Ramazon Safarovich. – Dushanbe, 2012. – 24 pp.
10. The Law of the SSSR from 02.11.89 # 719-1 «On the Order of Complainant in the Court of non-Legal Manner Actions of State Management Bodies and Officials Infringing Citizen`s Right 719-I «State Public Historical Library (SPHL)» - M., 1989. – 376 pp.
11. Ibragimov S.I. Principal Streamlines Aimed at the Formation and Development of the Institute of Administrative Justice in Central Asia Countries: comparative-legal research. Ibragimov Solijohn Ibragimovich. - Dushanbe: Knowledge, 2011. – 217 pp.
12. Razzakov B.Kh. Problems of Theory and Practice of Executive Power Organization in Tajikistan Republic. Synopsis of doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence. – M., 2014. – 39 pp.
13. Tajikistan Republic Law «On Citizen`s Appeals» Tidings of Majlisi Oli of Tajikistan Republic. # 24, - p. 368. on site: // http:// www.mmk.tj