The article dwells on monetary and fiscal mechanisms of economy growth stimulation under the conditions of transitive economy in Tajikistan. Through the prism of empiric analysis of the state of monetary-crediting and fiscal politics principal trends of their perfection are suggested; the latters being looked upon as fundamental mediatorial factors ensuring economy growth. In the frames of the elaborated conception it is suggested that commercial banks should be given credits according to refinanced tariffs and critical dependence of economy on foreign currency were reduced. In the plane of fiscal mechanisms improvement the author moves a proposal to enlarge a tax imposed base concerned with direct taxes.
Measures aimed at a perfection of state mechanisms of stimulation of economy growth in the surroundings of Tajikistan Republic are envisaged, they will afford to create conditions for a consequent economic development of the country.
Tajikistan Republic, economy growth, stimulation, monetary-crediting system, tax code, investitures, GDP, National Bank
1. Aminov I., Aminov Kh.I. Reasons Constraining Small and Medium Business Development // Bulletin of TSULBP. - #2 (58), 2014. – pp. 54 – 63.
2. Babayev Kh.S. On Investetive Attractiveness of Free Economy Zones and State Fiscal Policy // Bulletin of TSULBP. - #3 (59), 2014. – pp. 116 – 122.
3. The newspaper «Minbari Khalq» (The Tribune of Nation). March 13, 2003.
4. Taxes. Manual // Under the editorship of D.G. Chernik. – M., 1999. – 367 рp.
5. Tax Code of Tajikistan Republic. – Dushanbe, 2013. –335 рр.
6. Smith A. Exploration Dealing with Nature and the Reasons Accounting for Peoples` Wealth. M.: Sotsekghiz, 1993. – pp. 371, 589 рр.
7. ECO (All-Russian journal on economy). 1992, #2. – pp. 132 -138.
8. Economic Theory // Under the general editorship of academician V.I. Vidyatin, A.I. Dobrynin, G.P. Zhuravlyova, A.S Tarasevich. – M.: Infra-M, 2003. – 443 pp