The article dwells on the problem of reformation of financial sector and elaboration of the programme related to monetary-crediting policy in the financial sector. The most important regulative blocks, methods and the instruments of monetary policy and financial sector of Tajikistan Republic are classified. In his article the author determines that the principle streamlines in regard to monetary policy reformation are stimulation of the National Bank to crediting into the real economy sector and consolidation of insurance mechanism of commercial banks duties being taken into consideration as well.
The author proposes the conception of transformations in both banking system and monetary-crediting sphere which should be the principle of balancing fiscal and monetary policies proceeding from acceptable combination of orthodoxal, stabilizational and non-traditional structural methods of monetary-crediting and banking regulation.
financial sector, monetary policy, structural policy, fiscal policy, liberalization, inflation, crediting
1. Radayev V.V. Dynamics of Business Strategies of Russian Retail Companies under the Influence of Global Trade Networks .// Russian Management Journal. 2010. - № 3. – pp. 3 - 26.
2. Inshakov O.V. Evolutionary Perspective of Economic Institutionalism .// Issues of Economy. 2010. - #9. – pp. 63 - 77.
3. Publication of The World Bank and the International Finance Corporation of the American and Asian Statеs 2013. URL:http://www.world bank.org (date of request: 13.06.15.)
4. Sarkisyants A. Investitive Assessment of Companies and Banks. Modern Tendencies in International Practice .// Accounting and Banks. 2011. - #1. – pp. 45-53.
5. Sadriddinov M.I. Some Aspects Dealing with Economic Development of Tajikistan Republic in the Nearest Perspective // Bulletin of NSU. Series of Socio-Economic Sciences. - 2012. - Volume 12, Issue 3. – pp. 110 -1 17.
6. Udaltsov V.E. Sway of Ownership Structure over Investment Activity of Financial Companies // Audit and Financial Analysis. 2008. - # 5. - pp. 301 - 312.
7. Financial Regulation. Changing the Rules of the Game. Ed, By Dmitry Vittas, EDI of the World Bank. 2002. –p. 63.
8. Sevryukov D.S. Improving the Assessment of the Effectiveness of Confiding Management in the Development of Financial Market // Financial analytics: problems and solutions. 2013. - № 35 (173). - pp. 47 - 62.
9. Moiseev S.R. Monetary-Crediting Policy: Theory and Practice. - Moscow. Moscow Financial-Industrial Academy, 2011. – 366 pp.
10. Lemeshenko P.S. Institutional Economy. - Minsk. BSU, 2008. – p. 82.
11. Rizakulov T.R. The Relationship between Inflation and Economic Growth under Contemporary Conditions of Tajikistan // Tidings of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan. Series: Economy. - 2008. - # 3. – p. 54.
12. Berdiyev R.B. The Role of Modern Institutions in Elevation of Investitive Significance of Population`s Income.// Tidings of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan. Series: Economy. 2010. № 1. – p. 45.
13. The Principal Streamlines of Unified State Monetary Craditing Policy for 2010 and for the Period of 2011 and 2012. The Central Bank of Russia.
14. Foreign Investments of Small Business under the Conditions of Transformation of Economy of Tajikistan Republic / Khasanov S.// Bulletin of TNSU. - Dushanbe, 2012. - pp. 43-52.