The article dwells on the actual issues referring to implementation of operative-investigative activity in cooperation with separate citizens. The author speaks about historic peculiarities and legal foundations related to implementation of operative-investigative activity with participation of citizens; at the present time the factor being an effective form of prevention and exposure of crimes. Social norms and stages of formation of operative-investigative measures and different types of promotion to respective bodies on the part of separate citizens are subjected to analysis. The author adduces the scientists` points of view concerned with importance of operative-investigative activity and the forms of promotion to the bodies implementing it on the part of citizens. Proceeding from scientific provisions, the author moves inferences and suggestions of his own. The historic-legal analysis of home criminal law constructions which functioned in different epochs afforded to elicit a multitude of unique and effective norms which can help implement operative-investigative measures with active involvement of citizens.
Moslemic law, criminal law, operative-investigative activity, culture, tradition, norm, cooperation, crime
1. Negmatov N.N. Tajik Phenomenon: History and Theory. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1997. – 406 pp.
2. Belenitsky A.M. Monumental Art of Penjikent. – M., 1973. – 68 pp.
3. Mullayev M. Origin and Reactionary Essence of Shariat // under the editorship of academician of Tajik SSR AS S.A. Rajabov. – Dushanbe, 1967. – 187 pp.
4. Speech of Tajikistan Republic President E.Sh. Rakhmonov at the Solemn Meeting Devoted to the 15-th Anniversary of State Independence of Tajikistan Republic and Celebration of Aryan Civilization Year. www.president.tj.
5. The Koran. Translation of Senses and Commentaries by E.R. Kulish. – M.: Umma. 2004. – 798 pp.
6. Zhdanov. Islamic Conception of World Order. – M.: International Relations, 2003. – 568 pp.
7. Rakhimov R.Kh. History of Upspringing and Development of Operative-Investigative Activity in Tajikistan. - Dushanbe: Knowledge, 2010. – 91 pp.
8. Al-Kasami Khammud ben Daui. Theory and Practice of Order Insurance and Security Arrangement. – Djidda, 1979.
9. Ahkubekov A.H. Legal Regulation of Operative-Investigative Activity abroad and Utilization of its Results at Criminal Trial. – M.: Prior. 2004. – 120 pp.
10. Constitutions of the States of the Middle and Near East / under the editorship of I.D. Levin. – M.: Yurizdat, 1956. – 591 pp.
11. Obidov D.S. Khanafite Law School and its Signifance in Sunnit Trend of Islamic Law (Maverannakhar Streamline). Synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – Dushanbe, 2008. – 24 pp.
12. Kasimov S., Abdukhalikov U.A., Rozikzoda A. Sh. The Activities of Home Affairs Bodies of Tajikistan Republic in the Years of Independence. – V.1. – Dushanbe: Cognition, 2006. – 235 pp.
13. Makhmudov I.T. Prosecutor`s Surveillance over Law Execution in Operative-Investigative Activity: Problems of Theory, Practice and Legislative Regulation. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2010. – 260 pp.
14. Tajikistan Republic Law «On Operative-Investigative Activity» # 3 from 2011.
15. Rakhmatuloyev A.E. Some Aspects of the Theory of Proof and Proving in Criminal Proceedings of Tajikistan Republic. - Khujand: Publisher, 2014. – 300 pp.
16. Kosimov O.A. Legal and Organizational Aspects of Investigator`s Interaction with Operative-Investigative Subdivisions of Inquest Bodies. - Dushanbe: Er-Graf, 2014. – 180 pp.