The article dwells on the problems related to an elaboration of a trend aimed at a rise of effectiveness of management with dekhans` (farmers) households where the newest informational technologies are applied respective of peculiarities of a cotton-growing branch [ a big amount of small dekhans` (farmers`) households and low standard of informatization]; many other problems attending the situation shaped being touched on concurrently, in particular, training of personnel and competitiveness of an economy holding subject under market conditions. It is shown that utilization of new informational technologies in management enables to regulate and optimize informational streams, elevate an effectiveness of economy holding subject`s activity. It is proved that an effectiveness of managerial information exchange between subjects and objects of management depends on elaboration of informational systems optimizing a procedure of exchange.
informational technologies, methods, assessment, information, effectiveness, management, economy holding subject
1. Berdichevsky A.I. Informational Technologies of Management. 2005.- 62 pp.
2. Zemlyansky A.A. Informational Technologies. Moscow: Coloss, 2011.-142 pp.
3. Zemlyansky A.A .Informational Technologies in Economy. – M.: Coloss, 2004.- 148 pp.
4. Karminsky A.M., Chernikov B.V. Informational Systems in Economics. In two parts. P.1. Methodology of Creation // M.: Finances and Statistics, 2006.- 336 pp.
5. Loyko V.I., Baranovskaya T.P., Semyonov M.I., Trubilin A.I. Informational Systems and Technologies in Economics. M.: Finances and Statistics. 2005. – 416 pp.
6. Ragulin P.G. Informational Technologies (electronic manual) // Vladivostok, 2004. – 209 pp