The article dwells on the factors which determine the state of investitive attraction of a national state and its separate regions. The authors substantiate a working hypothesis in pursuance with which patent direct dependence between the standard of investitive attraction of the region and the volumes of investitures into it is not perceived. It is supposed that such a situation has been caused by different basic conditions beset with an adoption of the decision concerned with investments by representatives of home and foreign business,’
Into the bargain, world financial crisis accounts for diminution of the amount of home investitures involved into the country`s economy. At the same time the importance of home investitures into the country has been elevating being the object of economists` exploration. Owing to this consideration the authors have conducted survey and analysis of several methods of assessment in reference to investitive attraction of the region and its branches in the country; the pursuit being a base of analysis related to the state of economy in the country.
foreign investitures, home investitures, investitive attraction, country, region, branch, enterprise, volumes of investiture
1. Berdiyev R.B. Institutional Factors of Investitive Development in post-Soviet Countries. Synopsis of the dissertation: Dushanbe, - 2012. – p. 25.
2. Akhtariyeva L.G. Modern Approaches to the Assessment of Investitive Attraction of the Region // Bulletin of Ufa State University of Economy and Service (USUES). Science, education, economics, # 1 (7), 2014. – pp. 232 – 238.
3. Razuvayev V.V. Assessment of Investitive Attraction of Russian Federation Regions // Bulletin of Perm University. 2011, # 3. – p. 46.
4. Tolokonnikova I.M. Tax Methods of Effectiveness Elevation in Regard to Investitures // Scientific journal of the Financial University under the auspices of the government of Russian Federation «Scientific Notes of Young Researchers», 2015, # 4; Moscow. – p. 39.
5. Methodological Commentary to Payment Balance of Russian Federation. ////////
6. Minko L.V. The Assessment of Investitive Attraction of Industrial Regional Branches // Bulletin of TSTU. 2004, V.10, # 4. – p. 1176.
7. Verzakova Ye.A. The Assessment of Investitive Attraction of Manufacturing Sphere Branches // Progresses of Modern Natural Sciences. 2005, # 1. – p. 43.
8. Rostislavov R.A. The Model of Investitive Attraction Assessment of an Industrial Outfit for a Strategic Investor // Tidings of Tula State University. Economic and Juridical Sciences. 2011, ## 1-1. – p. 153.
9. Pomogayev V.M., Nardin D.S. Methods of Investitive Attraction Assessment in Regard to Manufacturing Frameworks in Agrarian Sector // Bulletin of Altay State Agrarian University. 2009, # 9 (59). – p. 94.
10. Tolkachenko O.Yu. The Assessment of Investitive Attraction of a Firm with Indicative Methods Use // Transport Business of Russia «Economy and Economic Sciences». 2012, # 5. – p. 45.