In his article the author considers the problem dealing with accounting in regard to legislation in the theory of law and systematization beset with legislation. The author comprehensively analyzes the question and deems that its quality improves law creativity culture and helps in a legal education of citizens. The essence of the term «accounting» as a principal notion which plays a main role in reference to law creativity under the systematization of legislation is disclosed by the author. The author determines the correlation between the following terms: «accounting in regard to legislation» and «accounting of normative legal instruments», «accounting law» and «the forms of systematization beset with legislation» as well. He objectively defines the theme explored on the grounds of the existing integration in regard to rules and procedures containing a certain number of methods including formal-logical (dogmatic), comparative-legal, historical-legal, complex ones; systemic approach and etc. In the course of the research related to accounting legislation the author expresses the opinion that alongside with incorporation, codification and consolidation it is an independent form of its systematization. Informatization of society swayed over the definition of the concept «accounting in regard to legislation».
theory of law, systematization of legislation, accounting in regard to legislation, normative legal instruments, accounting in electronic form
1. Zhukova T. V., Odinokova E.Y., On the Issue of the Necessity of an Organization of the Work Beset with Systematization of Legislation in Executive Bodies of Power // Bulletin of St. Petersburg University under the Ministry of Home Affairs of Russia. 2010. № 4 (48). - pp. 12-16.
2. The Conception Aimed at Legislation Prediction of Tajikistan Republic// URL: mmk.tj (official site of the National Centre of Legislation under the auspices of Tajikistan Republic President (date of request: 27.12.2012).
3. Ozhegov S.I. Russian Dictionary: about 57,000 words / under the general editorship of the correspondent-member of the USSR Academy of Sciences of the USSR by N.J. Shvedova. The 19-th edition., revised. – M.: Russian Language, 1987. - 750 pp.
4. New Juridical Dictionary / under the editorship of A. N. Azriliyan. - M.: The Institute of New Economy, 2006. 1088 pp.
5. Mozzhenko I. I. The Concept and Forms of Legislation Systematization // Statal Power and Regional Self-Governance. 2009. № 4 [electronic resource: CD-ROM format] – SPS.: Consultant Plus, date of request: 08.04.2009 // SPS Consulter Plus, 2009.
6. Ignatyeva I. A. Accounting, Classification of Normative Legal Instruments and Systematization of Ecological Legislation // Ecological Law. 2006. № 6 [electronic resource: CD-ROM format] – SPb.: Consultant Plus. Date of request: 12.09.2006 // SPS Consulter Plus, 2006.
7. Lutsenko E.S. Systemization of Normative Legal Instruments of the Subjects of Russian Federation: synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence: 12.00.01. / Ekaterina Sergeyevna Lutsenko, Rostov-on-the-Don. 2013. 23 pp.
8. Kazakov D. A. Systemization of Russian Legislation on the Basis of Modern Informational Technologies Utilization: candidate dissertation in jurisprudence: 12.00.01. / Dmitriy Anatolyevich Kazakov. - Moscow, 2007. 179 pp.
9. Pigolkin A. S. Russian Legislation and General Issues of its Systematization // Systematization of Legislation in the Russian Federation / under the editorship of A. S. Pigolkin.- SPb.: Juridical Center Press, 2003. - 382 pp.
10.Rassolov M. M. Theory of State and Law: manual for higher schools / M. M. Rassolov. - M.: Yurayt publishing-house, 2010. - 635 pp.
11.Kudeshkina O. B. Systematization of Home Legislation: synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence: 12.00.01. / Olga Borisovna Kudeshkina. - Kazan, 2002. - 21 pp.
12.S. V. Caudan. Systematization of Legislation Instruments: Juridical Nature and Place in the System of the Sources Referring to the Russian Law // Scientific Annual of the Institute of Philosophy and Law under Ural Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences. -Issue 8. - pp. 385 - 401.
13. Karnauhova E. V. Systematization of Local Normative Legal Instruments in Russian Federation: General Characteristics and Types: synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence: 12.00.01. / Yelena Viktorovna Karnaykhova. - Tyumen, 2011. - 22 pp.