Researching the problems related to competitiveness in economy of Tajikistan Republic the author determines the notions of business climate and institutional environment which promote an elevation of competitiveness of the countries on macro-level. She determines a hierarchy of competitiveness in national economy affording to elicit the concept of competitiveness. It is ascertained that national economy is a bearer of competition on macro-level. The author pays attention to the issue dealing with an improvement of business environment which may serve as the main catalizator in modernization of Tajikistan economy. It is marked that effective solution of issues related to economic character is of great importance for enterprises. The author stresses the role of economic courts in regard to the advocacy of rights of economy subjects as a fair solution of economic controversies elevates their confidence into authoritative and social institutes. Major factors constraining business activeness in the republic have been analyzed thus proposing the ways of a solution of the problems being canvassed as well.
competitiveness, business climate, modernization of economy, national economy, net investitures, report «Business Runnings», taxation
1. National Accounts of the Republic of Tajikistan - Dushanbe: 2015 -p.19.
2. Rakhimov A.M. Problems of Increasing the Competitiveness of the Economy of the Republic of Tajikistan - Khujand, 2004 –94 pp.
3. Russian Iindustry is at the Stage of Growth: Factors of Competitiveness of Firms // under the editorship of K.R.Gonchar and B.V.Kuznetsov; State University - Higher School of Economics.- M.: Summit, 2008 – 141pp.
4. Strategy- 2020: a New Model - a New Social Policy: The final report on the results of expert work on topical issues of socio-economic strategy of Russia for the period up to 2020.-Book 1 / Ed. by V.A. Mau, I.Y. Kuzminova.M .: Publishing House "Business", 2013, -186 pp.
5. Fatkhutdinov R.A. Standards and Objects of Competitiveness // Modern competition. 2009.№ 4 (16). -pp. 135-138.
6. Doing Business 2016 // The World bank Group flagship report – the 13th ed. –Economy Profile of Tajikistan. –886 pp.
7. World Bank Annual Report [electronic resource].URL:http://www.worldbank.org (date of addressing: 11.05.16)