The article dwells on the problems of external labour migration of Kyrgyzstan population in the context of contemporary migrational processes. The authors analyze the situation in the sphere of labour migration. They examined the principal factors stimulating external labour migration of Kyrgyzstan population and those of «attraction» in recipient countries. The main regions being the sources of the streams of external labour migration from the republic are singled out in the article, the major problems exciting labour migrants are presented. The authors prove that contemporary external labour migration is upon the whole profitable for Kyrgyzstan, for the time being it remains the only possible solution of many acute social-economic problems of the country. They move some measures for optimization of distribution in reference to labour resources of Kyrgyzstan; a necessity of elaboration and realization of a long-term programme aimed at sending of surplus labour resources abroad, at a creation of a mechanism of attraction of migrants` financial resources into KR economy is well-grounded.
labour migration, factors, social-economic consequences, money transfers, labour migrants, migrational streams, labour resources, labour market
1. Ergheshbayev U. Zh. Migration of Kyrgyz Republic Population to Russia: Social-Economic Consequences // Region: Economy and Sociology. 2010, #2. – pp. 156 – 165.
2. Demographic Annual of Kyrgyz Republic: 2009 – 2013. Bishkek: KR National Statistics Committee, 2014. – 320 pp.
3. Unified Report on Migration in Kyrgyz Republic. - Bishkek: KR Ministry of Labour and Migration. 2014. – 40 pp.
4. Ergheshbayev U.Zh., Amanbayeva U. Kyrgyzstan: Migration of Population after two «Tulip Revolutions» and Osh Events of 2010 // Man and Labour. 2011, #1. – pp. 25 – 28.
5. Consequences Followed after Kyrgyzstan Entrance into Customs` Union and Unified Economic Policy (UEP) for Labour Market and Human Capital of the Country. – SPb, 2013. – 122 pp.
6. Rybakovsky L.L. Conception of Demographic Policy: Methodology Issues. – M.: Econ-Inform, 2012.
7. Khodov L.G. Economy of International Migration of Population (world and Russian aspects). – M.: International University, 2011. – 53 pp.
8. Ergheshbayev U.Zh. External Labour Migration of Population in Central Asia Countries // Man and Labour, 2008, #11. – pp. 47 – 49.
Beyshenaly N., Pereboyev V. Labour Migration and Human Capital of Kyrgyzstan: Consequences of Entry into Customs` Union. - SPb: Eurasian Bank of Development, 2013. – 122 pp.