The author of the article for the first time pays attention to contemporary significance of studies in reference to the califate theory by Abuhanif, necessity of its positive ideas and rules of state governance in the cause of modern legislation improvement, fortification of ethics on the part of state service officers. Similar ideas are mostly brightly expressed in the research of the issues concerned with Abuhanifa`s law doctrine where he reasonably expounds criteria of calif`s activity legality, institute of conference meetings state governance bodies, importance of two branches of state power, competence of a candidate for state position, criteria of professional fitness of a state official.
califate, power, justice, governance, Shura, legitimateness, khanafizm
1. Prozorov S. On the Issue of Supreme Power in Islam // Islam and Secular State (on the materials of the International scientifico-theoretical symposium “Islam and Secular State” June 5-6, 2002. Uzbekistan Republic, Tashkent, 2003.-274pp.
2. Bartold V.V. Works on the history of Islam and Arabic Khalifat. Compositions. –M., 1966. V.6. -784pp.
3. Sikyuyainen J.R. Conception of Moslemic Form of Governance in Modern State Frameworks Tenets in the Countries of Arabic Orient // Social-political imaginations in Islam. History and Contemporaneity. –M., 1986. -120pp.
4. Testament of Imom Abuhanifa / translated by Abdullokh Khaydari. – Tehran, 1389. -51pp.
5. Sayfuddin Subhon Darghi. Abuhanifa (Imam Azam) – the Best Heir of the Profit. – Khudjand, 2009. – 264pp.
6. Al-Imam Muhammad Abuzakhar. History of Islamic Interpretations (Trends) in Politics, Ideology and History of Islamic Jurisprudence. Publishing-House “Arabic Ideas” – 711pp.
7. Rustam Batyz. Abuhanifa: Life and Heritage / Under general editorship of D.V. Mukhetdinov. – Nizhny Novgorod-Yoroslave: ID “Medina”, 2007. –p.1. -288pp.
8. Imam Muvaffak ibn Akhmad al-Makki. The Biography of Imom Abihanifa. In 2 volumes. –Beirut. – Lebanon: Dorykitobil Arabi, 1401. V.1. -508pp.
9. Imam Azam. Compositions. (Translation from Arabic by A. Bahromov. – Tashkent: Movarounnahr, 2003. -132pp. (in Uzbek).
10. Muhammad Ali al-Kutb. Founders of four mazkhabs / translation from Arabic. –SPB.: “Dilya”, 2005. -96 pp.
11. Al-Fakikh Lais Samarkandi. Bustonal Orifiin (in Uzbek). –Tashkent: Movarounnakhr, 2003. -240pp.