The article dwells on the issues of interaction between investitive attractiveness of FEZ-s and state fiscal policy on the grounds of the analysis dealing with investitive capacity of the formers and potential ways of budget entries increase. The author substantiates the necessity of active functioning of FEZs under modern conditions in Tajikistan; the latter becoming a regulator of investitive entries into the republic. On the basis of elicitation aimed at negative consequences entailed with transitive economy the author moves recommendations concerning FEZs, improvement of their infrastructure and mechanism. He studied an influence of tax rate over economy subjects activities, proceeding from this assumption the conclusion related to a stability of this rate under the conditions of FEZs functioning have been made.
investitive attractiveness, investitive capacity, free economic zones, taxation privileges, transformational economy
1. Veretennikova O.B., Rybina E.S. Investitive Attractiveness of the Branch and Approaches to its Assessment // Bulletin of the scientific-research centre of corporative law, management and venturesome investiture under Syktyvkar State University http://koet.syktsu.ru/vestnik/2011/2011-4/6/6.h
2. Djumabaev G.D., Yegorova N.K., Sharifbayeva F.F. Some Problems Concerned with Improvement of Investitive-Crediting Mechanisms of Interaction between Banks and Enterprises / Tajikistan Economy: Strategy of Development. – Dushanbe, 2007. - #4 – pp.72-79.
3. Kayumov N.K., Umarov Kh.U. Globalization of Economy and Outward Economy Ties of Tajikistan, Dushanbe: “Devashtich”, 2005. p. 192
4. Management with Outward Economic Activities. Educational manual. – 2-nd edition. – Under the general editorship of Kredisova A.I. – Kiev: VIRA – R, 2001. – p. 646
5. Statistical Annual of Tajikistan Republic. Statistics Agency under the President of Tajikistan Republic. Dushanbe, 2013. p. 459.
6. http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Laffert’s curve. 12.11.201