The article dwells an a theoretical economy in reference to the goals of macroeconomic strategy and institutional transformations at the current stage of market reforms in Tajikistan Republic. The author considers also the regularities of structural transformation for ensuring economic growth as a base for solution of socio-economic problems in national economy. The author discloses the notion of structural politics.
macroeconomic strategy, structural polities, social-economic system, investiture, national economy, state regulation, industry
1. Abramova M.A., Alexandrov L.S. Economic Theory. – M. Law, 2009.
2. Gorbunov E.P. Structure and Efficiency of Modern Production. – M. Unity, 2004. – 197 p.
3. Interstatal Statistical Committee of CIS [Electronic resource]:http://www.cisstat.com/0base/index.htm. (date of addressing: 11.09.2013.
4. Methodological guidance for the elaboration of state plans for development of the national economy of the USSR. – M. Economics, 1974.-243c.
5. Ministry of Finances of Tajikistan Republic (official site) URL: http://minfin.tj/20/09/2012.
6. Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Tajikistan Republic (official site): http://www.medt.tj/index.php.ru (date of addressing: 11.09.2013)
7. Political Economy: manual [Electronic resource] http://anticomprador.ru/publ/politicheskaja_ehkonomija. (date of addressing: 17.09.2013)
8. Reisman V.M. Plan, Cost accounting, Catering Incentives. – M. Souzpechat, 1975. -180pp.
9. Semyonov V.S. Structural Changes in the World Capitalist Economy. – Kiev, 1985, 240pp.
10. Statistical Compendium: Tajikistan: 20 years of state independence. – Dushanbe. OPS - MCC. 2012. -640pp.
11. Tajikistan in figures. Statistical Agency under President of the Republic of Tajikistan. – Dushanbe: OPS MCC, 2013. -167pp.
12. Economic Theory. 4th ed. rev. and ext./N.I. Bazylev, A.V. Bondar, S.P. Gurko and others.; Edited by N.I. Bazylev, S.P. Gurko and others. – Minsk. BSEU, 2007. – 550 p.