The authors make an endeavor to elaborate methodological harmony in reference to the statal youth policy in Tajikistan Republic in the light of strategic goals. In the authors` opinion, a human capital as a unity of physical and intellectual abilities of an individual requires that the people should obtain the most progressive knowledge and experience available for the senior generation. These values uniting with youth become a mighty factor of social progress. Youth is looked upon as a social-demographic group which is singled out on the basis of the integrity of age features, peculiarities of social position and preconditioned by both properties determined with social frameworks, culture, regularities of socialization, upbringing accepted in the given society.
youth, methodology, human capital, youth`s potential , youth`s specific features
1. The Message of E. Rahmon to Majlisi Oli. Sogdiyskaya Pravda, № 34 (16,225), 26.04.2014.
2. Education in RT. Statistical annual. –Dushanbe, 2014. -164pp.
3. The law of RT "On State Youth Policy". - Dushanbe , 1992 . -72pp.
4.Abdullaev X. - Demographic and Labor Market Development in Transition Economies. Dissertation for Candidate degree in Economy:08.00.14. – Dushanbe, 1999.
5. Becker G. S. Human capital; Chapters from the book / U.S.: EPI - 1993 . № 11-12. –P.74-91.
6.Gauzner N. Ivanov A. Myhipa M. Strategy for Human Resource Development under Transition to Market / MEMO - Moscow, 1992, № 9. -86-104pp.
7. Human Development Report . Sustainability and Equity: Better Future for all. -M.: Publisher "The Whole World ", 2011. 474pp .