In pursuance with Tajikistan Republic Constitution local bodies of state power consist of representational and executive ones. Local representational organs act on behalf of people’s deputies madjlises, local executive ones function in the person of a chairman. Legal regulation of local madjlises’ work and organizational forms of their activities are dwelt on in the article. Session is singled out as the principle form of activities effectuated by Madjlises of people’s deputies; other organizational forms implemented by local representational bodies being indicated. It is suggested that activities of permanent and temporary commissions should be reflected in Tajikistan Republic legislation, the same refers to the work of the deputies of local representational organs as one of organizational forms of the activities of madjlises in Dushanbe, Kuhistoni-Badakhshon autonomous viloyat, all the rest administrative-territorial units comprising all the country.
Constitutional law, local body of state power; madjlis of people’s deputies, chairman, session, deputy, permanent commissions, temporary commissions
1. Tajikistan Republic Constitution adopted on November 6, 1994 (with alterations and addenda introduced in the years of 1999, 2003, 2016). [Electronic Resource]. http://base.mmk.tj. (Date of request: 3. 03. 2018)
2. Constitutional Law of Tajikistan Republic “On Local Bodies of State Power” from May 17, 2004, N 28 (in the recension of TR Law from 22. 07. 2013; TR Law from 30. 05. 2017, N 1411)
3. Tajikistan Republic Law “On Legal Status of a Deputy of the Madjlis People’s Deputies of Kuhistoni Badakhshon Autonomous Viloyat, Dushanbe, all other Viloyats, Cities and Towns, Nokhiyas” adopted on December 13, N324, with alterations from December 13, 2003 // Akhbori Madjlisi Oli (Supreme Council Tidings) of Tajikistan Republic for 1996, N23, Article 348; for 2008, N12, p.2, Article 995 for 2013; N7, Article 541, N7; Article 906, N12; TR Law from 30. 05. 2017, N 1432
4. Abdulloyeva D. F. Sessional Form of Activities Effectuated by Local Bodies Representing State Power (Madjlises of People’s Deputies, Viloyat Authorities) in Tajikistan // Issues of Russian and International Law. Section: Constitutional Law, Constitutional Trial, Municipal Law. – M.: Analitica Rodis, 12 – A (December), 2016. – pp. 68-75
5. Abdulloyeva D. F. Constitutional-Legal Status of People’s Deputy of Viloyat Madjlis // Bulletin of Tajik State University of Law, Business and Politics. – Khujand: Publisher. – 2014, N3 (59). – pp. 38-47
6. Avakyan S. A. Constitutional Law of Russia: Educational Course (the 5-th edition). V. I. – M.: INFRA NORM, 2015. – 864 pp.
7. Imomov A. Elections to Tajikistan Republic Parliament. – Dushanbe, 2001. – 412 pp.
8. Imomov A. State Power Bodies of Tajikistan Republic. – Dushanbe, 2007. – 448 pp.
9. Imomov A. Constitutional Law of Tajikistan Republic: manual. The 4-th edition, with alterations and addenda. – Dushanbe, 2017. – 762 pp. (in Tajik)
10. Imomov A. Administrative-Territorial Arrangement of Tajikistan Republic. Dushanbe, 2013. – 200 pp.
11. Mavlonov M., Yakubov A. Local Authorities and Local Self-Governance: State and Development of Prospects. – Khujand. 2004. – 181 pp.
12. Mityaghin Yu. V. Constitutional-Legal Aspects of Responsibility of Deputy, Member of Electoral Body of Local Self-Governance, Elected Functionary of Local Self-Governance Body: Synopsis of candidate dissertation in politology. – Chelyabinsk, 2010. – 26 рp.