The article focuses on the issue of consideration as a subject of bribery, commercial bribery, provision of services, non-proprietary benefits, as one of the recommendations of the UN Convention against Corruption. Various points of view of scientists have been analyzed on this issue, and the norms of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and some post-Soviet countries governing liability for commercial bribery and bribe taking, in particular, the subject of these crimes, have been investigated.
criminal law, crime, interests of statal service, commercial bribery, service interests in commercial or other organizations, corruption crimes, malfeasance, bribery, subject of crime, bribery in a private sector
UNO Convention versus Corruption from 2003 http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/corruption.shtml
2. Kazakhstan Republic Law N 31-IV from May 4, 2008
3. Anticorruption Reforms in Kazakhstan. The third Round of Istanbul Action Plan Monitoring on Combat against Corruption. The Accounting Report Being Validated at the Plenary Sitting of Istanbul Action Plan on October 2014 in OESR headquarters in Paris on October 10, 2014. http://www.oecd.org/corruption/acn/istanbulactionplan
4. Penal Code of Kazakhstan Republic from July 3, 2014, N226 – V
5. Penal Code of Russian Federation from 13.06.1996, N63 – ФЗ
6. Penal Code of Tajikistan Republic from 21. 05. 1998, N 574
7. Penal Code of Kyrgyz Republic from 01.10. 1997, N 68
8. Penal Code of the Ukraine // Tidings of Ukraine Supreme Rada from 29. 06. 2001, N 25. www.femida.kiev.ua
9. Normative Enactment of Kazakhstan Republic Supreme Court “On some Issues Concerned with Application of Legislation Related to Liability for Bribery by Courts” from December 22, 1995, N 9
10. Normative Enactment of Kazakhstan Republic Supreme Court “On Practice of Considering some Corruption Crimes” from November 27, 2015, N 8
11. Volzhenkin B. V. Malfeasance Crimes. –M., 2000. – 368 pp.
12. Gorelik A. S., Shishko I. V., Khlupina G. N. Crimes in the Sphere of Economics and against Service Interests in Commercial and other Types of Organizations. – Krasnoyarsk, 1998
13. Semin S. V. Liability for Giving a Bribe. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. M., 1988. – 19 pp.
14. Kazaryan E. A. A Subject of Bribery in Pursuance with RT Penal Code // Constitutionism and Law System of Russia: Results and Prospects. Materials of the Section of Criminal Law and Criminology of the V-th International Scientific-Рractical Conference “Kutafin Readings”. – M.: Prospect, 2014
15. Sulaymanova N. N. Criminal-Legal and Criminological Problems of Combat with Malfeasance. – Bishkek, 2011. – 49 pp.
16. Bezverkhov A. G. On the Subject of Bribery and Commercial Bribe // Bulletin of Samara Academy. “Law” Series. – 2013, N2 (14). – pp. 87-93
17. Miroshnichenko D. V. Criminal-Legal Coersion upon Corruption. –M.: Jurlitinform, 2010. – 198 pp.
18. Krasnousov S. D. Commercial Bribe as a Form of Corruption in Private Sector (Concept and Counteraction): monograph. – M.: Prospect, 2014. – 300 pp.
19. Dineka V. I. Liability for Malfeasance in Pursuance with the Criminal Law of Russia: Doctoral dissertation in jurisprudence // 12. 00. 08 // Dineka Victor Ivanovich. – M., 2000. – 345 pp.